Rally - Group N Team Challenge 3 - Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th July 2011

Thanks Warren did a couple stages last night to practice and man that first snow stage is so dam difficult I was struggling to reach 100KM and I recon on average about 75kms is that normal? or am I on slicks :). I drift in and out of RBR every year but I must say the latest update has me totally hooked again but I was wondering is it possible to actually select the tyres in the setup or are they automatically chosen for the stage selected? stuffed if I could see where to select them.

Nigel, I haven't yet done a test run on that Stage to know what speeds are achievable.
However, you will know if you were on the wrong tyres. With anything except Snow tyres, you will go nowhere, just sit there wheelspinning.
In RSRBR you can set the mod to have either automatic tyre selection, or you can force it to make you manually select them. Either way, you can still select them as Senad has said, from the Tyre selection drop down in the main RSCentre screen (where you also select cars weather, etc). On-Line, you always get that option available before you select to go to the Stage.
Even if you have Automatic tyre selection enabled, it is always wise to check the tyre selection before launching RBR, sometimes it can give you the wrong ones.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%