Rally - Group H Team Challenge - Monday 17th &Tuesday 18th September 2012

Wow my first podium! :D

Extremely happy with that but it was a lot to do with my team mate I think! I was quite a bit down the individual order! Thanks Ole :) proved why your a dead cert for the 2WD championship!

Thanks to everyone involved and well done to the other podium winners, we did'nt bother you too much! hehe

Thanks
Sion

Congratulations Fernando & Jack, a very dominant win by you guys. We seem to be developing a trend though, where the Rally designer wins their own Rally. :p (except when I design one that is).
Well done to Timo & Andrew, and Ole & Sion.
The great part of having such a team Event, we get to see new guys on the podium, nice to see Timo and Sion step up there. :)
Nice runs from Alistair and Timo in the individual section too.

Individual Stage wins mostly went to the :alien: (Fernando & Manuel) but they let me have the last one out of sympathy.
Very close individual times from P2 to P8 too, great stuff. :thumbsup:

Actually, looking at the individual section, there is not much red ink, and most of that was the two who piked out after a crash (or two). Well done guys, not easy to keep some of these RWD cars on track. ;)

Special thanks to Jack for the new team concept (next time you don't get an alien teammate though :p), I really liked this idea, it gives more drivers a chance and keeps them "interested" after a crash or two.
Thanks also to Senad (more work again for this one), Fernando (podium graphic) and Damien for the Banner. :notworthy:

Next week, we have the 3rd installment of Fernando's Rally Challenges, but this time he has gone totally different to his usual brutal Rallys. This one will be aimed at pure fun (hopefully). :whistling:

Wow my first podium! :D

Extremely happy with that but it was a lot to do with my team mate I think! I was quite a bit down the individual order! Thanks Ole :) proved why your a dead cert for the 2WD championship!

Thanks to everyone involved and well done to the other podium winners, we did'nt bother you too much! hehe

Thanks
Sion

And well, if we both had dropped our mistakes (your DNF and my CfH-struggle) we just barely, wouldn't made it any better. So, third was the best we could get, and we got it! :D

A nice way to end that trend next time is to keep doing the wildcard for who plans the next event acording to the final standings, but this time make it like the 5th from last or something (luckily that might be me!)

I have been trying to do that pretty often, but in addition, just a reminder to anyone who didn't know:
Anyone is free to offer up a Club Rally Design at any time by contacting me with details, or posting in the "New Event Proposals" thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rally-club-new-event-proposals.47221/

I'm always looking for new suggestions. ;)

A sneak preview regarding Update 06.
I have an early copy ;)

This Update will be released this weekend, but it should not have any impact on this Event.
Drivers are advised to update their RSRBR2012 as soon as convenient, but it won't be needed for this Rally.

It contains one new car, a physics update to one car, and three new Stages. :cool:
The download will be quite large due to the new Stages.
seems to take a long time to download this update has anyone else had a problem with download time?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back