Rally - Gravel Galore - Mon 4th & Tues 5th October 2010

How come i have 3 stage wins with THAT driving:confused::rolleyes::redface: I didn't care for timing or the car, not a single stage run without some kind of roll, kill, head on or side on ( or all at the same time lol ). Very confusing........:D:D

I guess everyone failed at some point in this rally :D. Tricky cars, no aliens, just plain folk.

I was the fastest on SS1, before Eddie won it. Also no idea how; I had a small get together with some rocks at the fastest, flat out bit of the stage.

I didn't expect to get 3 stagewins :). Well, next time I'll be more focused seconds before rally start. I have to admit, I was almost provoking this situation, not having any will to race yesterday :p.

Thanks for the efforts, Senad and thanks for rallying to everyone who started. See you next time :).

Congratulations to Brandon for the win, it is always great to see a new winner in our rally Club. You again proved that in RBR, it is consistency that pays over the distance rather than super speed on a few Stages.
Well done to Robb and Eddie for the podium too.

Really nice to see the Stage wins spread around too.
These WRC 09 cars are fairly brutal actually, much faster than you realise, and I think this leads to some more crashes than expected.

I am hoping to be ok enough to set up the next Rally, but still very uncertain to be able to drive in it though. Huge thanks to Senad for his stirling job in organising everything. :ups::rally:

Congratulations to Brandon for the win, it is always great to see a new winner in our rally Club. You again proved that in RBR, it is consistency that pays over the distance rather than super speed on a few Stages.

Wise words from the master of consistency himself. :pray:
Way to go Brandon! nice win on your first rally club event:good:, mate! I've been part of this club now for some 3 months and i have yet string enough "consistent" stage times together for a overall rally win. If i had even half of Warrens ability to be consistent i might get there one day:rolleyes:.

Hmm 3rd? LoL, i should be in a wooden box 6 feet under if ss7 was real life:cat:, the ol Lancer by default wasn't a fan of air time, so it was pretty much tippy-tappy on the gas pedal most of the time.

Overall had a blast, thanks to Senad for organizing and setting up the extra session, hope all is well with you to Warren.

Later everyone:).

Well, it sounds like everyone had a good night except for me.

Rushed home from work, feeling REALLY tired but that shouldn't make too much of an issue. Got setup and waited for the start.

BLOODY WINDOWS UPDATES. I've got to start running RBR in wondow mode. After just a couple of corners, i was kicked out back to desk top. Now, i'm tired and upset. Good stage 2, rolled in stages 3 and 4, on 5 we get a brown out (not a blackout, the power just drops to about 1/2) Wasn't game to turn the computer back on with only half power so it ended my night.

Some nights, its just not meant to be.

Congrats to Brendan on the win and Senad for a great job. I'll see you next time.

Not your day Rick...

Anyone got any more replays perhaps, still just Dariusz and myself? I can fill the whole thing with my moments, there has been one or two, or 500, but that's no fun.

Ah, have I mentioned I love the new dusk mod yet? Hope to see more of it, looks great.

Recording the replays now. Not a lot of them, so the movie could be done tonight.

Just had to share, Dariusz, your crashes were incredible :D. If those were for real, you'd have been killed about 12 times on Stage 2 alone :D

Superb video, tones of laugh. Some kind of promo for C4, but really don't remember how I manage not to send the replays, I had equall crashes, but in a Focus, cose I saved them, well next time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.