Rally - Gr.B vs WRC - RDRC Test - Mon 20th & Tue 21st January 2014

uhm I think I wont make it to this one...I will arrive at my PC at about 1 AM (GMT+1), or even later today (work and travelling :(), I would love to join in, and if its even possible to have a session that late...:notworthy:
Dont want to hold you guys up for to long.

Maybe @Ole Marius Myrvold ?? Be my savior once more pleeease :x3:

Think this was the first rally I finished all the stages in! :p

I am having the trouble of doing small spins all the time and loosing 10-20 seconds a stage. But I could see that my pace has improved by quite a lot. Was in the EU session with Magnar, Manuel, Emil and Roy, quite tough guys to beat. But on my fastest stages I was just 10-20 seconds behind.

The S1 is such a nice car to drive, even though I was lucky at Diamond Creek where my engine died in the middle of the last sector, I had it in neutral for quite a bit and hoped that it could get going once again, and it did like 30 seconds afterwards!

Thanks for organizing this event, a lot of fun!

uhm I think I wont make it to this one...I will arrive at my PC at about 1 AM (GMT+1), or even later today (work and travelling :(), I would love to join in, and if its even possible to have a session that late...:notworthy:
Dont want to hold you guys up for to long.

Maybe @Ole Marius Myrvold ?? Be my savior once more pleeease :x3:
What time would this be in GMT? We should be able to fix it if it is not already too late :)

Theoretically we would not want to, we would like to keep it inside Monday/Tuesday. But we can make sessions earlier and later as well. It is a bit down to timing (new rally being setup, tested, thread making, results from the ongoing rally etc.). It is also down to the drivers knowing there are always chances, as long as it's not exploited.
As more sessions there are, the longer time it takes to make the results, it's also more complex.

With that being said, we will always try to please anyone, but it's as much up to the drives to not exploit it as well :)

@Michael Nelson : I was watching the setups you linked me: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/good-base-settings-all-cars-all-surfaces.30193/

For the antiroll bar, it is written: "- Reduce Antiroll bar 10"

it means:

I have to reduce in order to have the value 10 at the end.
or
I have to reduce it from 10 points (from 18 - 10 I will have the value 8)?

Thanks

I'm not sure, but I think it means reduce to 10. I always have mine slightly lower on the back compared with the front, for a more stable rear. Play around with some settings for it and find one that suits you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back