Rally - Go Go Twingo - Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd July 2012

Had a fairly typical run tonight...some good....some not so good! Thought the Twingo was a lot of fun, pretty easy to throw around and generally goes where you want it too.
Did anyone else get a cut notice on Bergheim? That stage is great; loads of fun winding up and through the vineyards.
Only retirement was on Mlynky; caught out by a nasty bump, airborne just before a K right is NOT ideal :rolleyes:.
Thanks to all involved for the event.

Well my run was doing great until i have to retire in one stage and in the other have a gearbox problem... But well, great driving car, not much fast but fun to drive...:)

Yeah, you have to take the first left at the roundabout twice, and then carry on right.

In my session today i don´t remember the name of the driver senad make the same mistake on bergheim... Try to look out this... The other question that you exposed above about the 2m or default time, i thinh it´s better make the default time, in my opinion of course...

In my session today i don´t remember the name of the driver senad make the same mistake on bergheim... Try to look out this... The other question that you exposed above about the 2m or default time, i thinh it´s better make the default time, in my opinion of course...
Yeah, that was Damien, us two were in your session :)

Overall Rally Results

qanDf.jpg

29uava.png

Congrats Fernando, Magnar, and Warren

Stage wins:
Fernando Agapito: 3 stage wins
Magnar Haarstadsveen: 2 stage wins
Christopher Drennan: 1 stage win
Ole Marius Myrvold: 1 stage win
Viesturs Priede: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to Warren for setting it up, and thanks to Fernando for the podium presentation.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Nice my first FWD win :D .

FWD is a lot easier to drive compared to RWD where I quickly excelled but ironically it's the class that I'm not comfortable to drive with, but I guess I just have to learn and understand more about its proper way of handling like the way I did with the RWD class.

Thanks Warren and Senad for setting this up and Roy for the idea :).

Congratulations Fernando, that's a very impressive win in this car, I expected to see everyone fairly close.
Well done to Magnar, once again you and Fernando seem to have your own alien battle and leave the rest of us to fight for the crumbs. :D
Very nice run by Christopher too, only one poor stage ruined a great result for you. Well done.
And Alasdair, a huuuuge 0.1 secs behind Christopher, amazingly close guys. :thumbsup:

Stage wins fairly nicely shared, good to see. Some of those times look insane to me. I drove SS01 fairly smoothly and clean, and Fernando informs us that he went off track, reversed back to the road, and still beat me by 5 secs to win the stage. Rather demoralising. :redface: I have no idea how you guys ran 6.30's for East - West, maybe I had the wrong gearing or something.

Bit surprising to see so much Red Ink this time, maybe some were over-driving the little Twingo. :p

Welcome to the Rally Club to Andreas and Tom, hope to see you often.

Thanks as always to Senad for his Admin mastery, to Damien for the Banner, Fernando for the Podium Graphic, and to Roy for pointing me to the little Twingo, it was a heap of fun to drive. :)

Senad, where am I in all of this? :p
I was just checking that myself Roy, thought you may still be running.
By my estimate, looking at the final times on the Server, I think you were P8.

Maybe need to check to see if you scored any Stage wins. ;)

EDIT: Can't see any Stage wins Roy, sorry. :p

Hopefully Senad can update the results.

A stagewin would suprise me a lot, judging by the feeling over the final half of the rally ;) But it would be a bonus at least :)

I had plans to use this car in a rally myself, but I will put that on hold for some time and look at it later, the Twingo is fun fun fun up Mount Herman :)

Well, at least I managed to get a stage win. I have to say that Chirdonhead went pretty well. Had my own little mistakes but nothing too big :) During next stage I had to call for help four times and I just decided to retire.. After that I couldnt care less. But its definately a fun car. Congrats to the podium and thanks to Warren, Senad and Roy (your idea, right?). :)

Results have been updated. Gundars has had some "in progress" stages, and sent me his times.

A general remark, please try to send your correct stage times as soon as possible, so we don't have to edit the results more than 24 hours after.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%