Warren Dawes

Premium
"Go, Go, Twingo"
Mon 2nd & Tues 3rd July 2012
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2012, (UPDATE 04) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Renault Twingo R2 across a selection of Gravel and Tarmac Stages
Go-Go-Twingo.jpg
Banner by Damien Jones​

Sessions: RD Go Go Twingo EUX / RD Go Go Twingo EU / RD Go Go Twingo USX / RD Go Go Twingo US / RD Go Go Twingo OC / RD Go Go Twingo OCX / RD Go Go Twingo EUR

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.

Car Pack: R2 ( You must choose the Renault Twingo from this Pack. ) **

Damage: Realistic

SS01 - Australia – Greenhills – Normal, Medium Fog, Day
SS02 - Japan – Pirka Minoko II – Normal, Damp, Day
SS03 - England – Chirdonhead II – Normal, Bad, Day
SS04 - Australia – East-West – Mix Mod, Good, Dusk
SS05 - France – Bisanne – Normal, Good, Night
SS06 - World Stages – Paddys – Normal, Damp, Day
SS07 - World Stages – Bergheim – Normal, Cloudy, Day
SS08 - Slovakia – Mlynky R – Normal, Good, Day

OCX Start: 10:30 GMT Monday *
EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start: 00:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Eastern Time, Monday) *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EST) *
EUR Start: 19:00 GMT Tuesday *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.

If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.
* EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
    Please Note: The Password was changed after the Server was setup, so we are using the previous Password. Please contact Senad or myself if you don't remember what it was.
  • You will require the RSRBR 2012 Mod & Update 04, in order to participate, please see the Installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the R2 car pack.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2012 Name) - Session. Include your car choice.
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

You must choose the Renault Twingo from the R2 Car Pack

1. Fernando Agapito (Fernando A.) - EUX
  2. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - OCX
  3. John Cunningham (HH_BF1) - EU
  4. Alasdair Beck (boybeck) - EUX
  5. Roy Magnes (Roy Magnes) - EUR
  6. Sion Williams (RS Williams) - EU
  7. Andrew Koojo (andyone) - EUX
  8. Daniel Monteiro (Daniel Monteiro) - OCX
  9. Erik Tveit (Erik Tveit) - EU
  10. Andreas Scholz (Atomninja) - EUX
  11. John Robertson (john robertson) - US
  12. Viesturs Priede (Viesturs) - EUX
  13. Magnar Haarstadsveen (magnar) - USX
  14. Corey Twyman (theFlash) - EU
  15. Tom Peters (JumpiestEel) - USX
  16. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - OC
  17. Gundars Brigis (guncha) - EU
  18. Magnus Lindgren (magnuslindgren) - EU
  19. David Jundt (Jundty) - EU
  20. Andris Laskins (laskins) - EUX
  21. Jani Nylander (Jani) - EUX
  22. Christopher Drennan (drennanc) - EU
  23. Ole Marius Myrvold (Myrvold) - EU
  24. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC
  25. Sílvio Cró (scro1984) - OC
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

We have a big change of pace for this Rally, with a great little FWD car.

The Twingo is down on power, but it should provide heaps of fun with it's very nimble handling. This one should be easy to drive but, as usual, will need some skill to keep it fast and flowing.

We have chosen a selection of gravel stages transitioning to tarmac stages, with some gradual weather changes to make it more interesting.

This Rally should also be a good introduction for those new to RBR.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This car is typical FWD, fairly easy to drive, and quite low in power. Getting good times will require drivers to maintain momentum using the Twingo's nimble handling. You should be able to really throw this car around. It also seems to be pretty tough and withstand some damage.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2012, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Good luck all, hope you have lots of fun with this little "terrier". :D

I saved my test run on SS03, so here is a little taste of what to expect:

How long will this event be, Warren? Would start at 2100 for me (Germany), which seems a little late for me. Trick would be to join in EUX, which i consider slight cheating, as it isn't my time zone.

How long will this event be, Warren? Would start at 2100 for me (Germany), which seems a little late for me. Trick would be to join in EUX, which i consider slight cheating, as it isn't my time zone.

I'd guess about 1 hour all up, depending on how many breaks you take between stages. This would include the 15 min countdown time from joining to starting the first stage.

Not sure why you would be concerned about joining the EUX Session? You can join any of the Sessions that suits you. We just use those code names to differentiate sessions with different starting starting times, the EU, US, OC naming just indicates that it should be most suitable to those timezones, but anyone is free to join whichever suits them best.

just downloading version 4 pack as checked my car listing and could not find twingo :O_o:
quick check on rallyesim ah a download required man I takes a while to download it hmmm
with a bit of practice on the weekend should be there at the start.

with a bit of practice on the weekend should be there at the start.

Tony, even if you are not fully confident to join, I'd recommend you try to run it anyway to get some exposure to the procedures for Playing On-Line. It can seem a bit daunting first time up, getting the hang of the various steps and screens etc. You only get to learn it by joining.

If you haven't seen this one, it should be helpful:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-on-line-how-to-set-up-a-rally-on-line.12983/

BTW, you don't need to be fast to join, many of our drivers are in the same boat.
Hope to see you join us. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing