Rally - Front & Rear - Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th April 2012

Now to the final results. A very interesting Rally in concept and results. Having two events in one allowed more people to step onto the podium too.

Congratulations to Andrew (K) for the FWD win, your 2nd Club win now. ;)
Well done to Roy (back in form again hey Roy) and to Senad for the podium. Look what happens when you avoid the red ink Senad, your first podium I think. :p

Well done to Tapio and Andris for the podium in the RWD class, the beemers produced some much closer results, only 10 secs between Tapio and Andris. :eek: First podium for Andris in only his second rally. Another close tussle between Tapio and I in this rally too, but I get revenge for him beating me by 10 secs for the podium a few weeks ago. :)

Stage wins were nicely spread around, a few drivers scoring their first Stage wins, good to see. :cool:

Overall, looking at the combined results, as expected, the Peugeot guys were a little faster, but I was surprised to see the Beemers fairly close, and actually more consistent.

Big welcome to Gareth having his debut Rally with us, hope to see you regularly.

Huge thanks for this one to Andrew Fearby for the Rally concept design, it was different and worked very well I think.
Thanks to Senad for all his results efforts, this one required a bit more work.
Thanks again to Damien, another classic banner.
Thanks to Fernando for his awesome Podium graphics, they still have the champagne stains from your last win mate. :D

Thanks to all who joined, hope you had fun trying these cars out. Next week we break for the RDRC Round 3, good luck to all competitors. I'm off on holidays to the Aussie Outback (and to visit the Grandkids :)) this weekend, so I'll leave you in Senad's capable hands for a couple of weeks.

Look what happens when you avoid the red ink Senad, your first podium I think. :p
Oh, really? Even with those old events, when there was 10 or even less of us driving?
Ah well, guess all it takes is a slow car, not a lot of people, and technical problems for others :D

I'm off on holidays to the Aussie Outback (and to visit the Grandkids :)) this weekend, so I'll leave you in Senad's capable hands for a couple of weeks.
Hope I won't make a mess of it. Enjoy

I looked at them, but can't say I've ever seen that before. :confused: I have seen strange looking car graphics such as the chassis being waaaay too low on the wheels or similar, but that is usually caused by using a very wrong car setup file. Did you maybe load a pre-set setup file that was made for a wrong stage surface??
It seems strange that it only happened for one stage, but occasionally RBR can throw a wobbly that never repeats itself. :(

Viesturs, can you post the replay file from your run, I'd like to test it on my PC?

Nah, I used a gravel setup which I made before starting Noiker just adjusted few things a little. When adjusting it - I should have noticed that there are something completely wrong because tarmac setup differs by a huge gap from gravel setup.

And about replay.. as soon as I saw what my wheels look like I knew I have to save replay.. But after finish I went through the menu so quick that I completely forgot. So I have no replay to show, unfortunately. Although I should have that setup I used.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back