Rally - Front & Rear - Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th April 2012

I joined EUX, but then remembered I wanted to change my FFB settings. Started RBR outside of RSCenter, but it still counted like I drove in the rally, so I quit, and will rejoin in OC.

Awesome Race there. i see EUX was Ruled by GTI's only one BMW and put up ans wesome fight. That was a niice Battle with my Team Mate. Sorry for some badluck for sure on Noiker for Roy. you had pulled a nice lead and unfortunately it was lost on.
i had my Bad luck as well on the Poland stage. woow it was soo bad. but awesome overall win on EUX Peugeot has been flying without faults.

Good luck to every one who has not yet done....

I had a good run with the Peugeot. Was trading seconds back and forth with Andrew, but lost over half a minute on the two longest stages of the rally. I rolled the car on both, and on Noiker I even got the tarmac-setup for the car, making it virtually uncontrollable. Almost rolled the car on Joux Verte and on the final two stages aswell, very easy to flip the car up on two wheels :p

That was a fun rally! Very close to a clean rally.

ss1: A few problems with the camera, slow pace, but made it.
ss2: A bad performance, I did not set up the brakes right. Ended up almost vertical nose down at some point and had to CFH.
ss3: Somehow RSRBR skipped this stage for me.
ss4: Drove well, no mistakes, and happy with my time since I beat the BMW hehe.
ss5: Went really well, enjoyed the ride. Should really be driving this car in the championship!
ss6: Must have spent 50% on the grass, which means I must have an issue with wet conditions since I did not change the setup.
ss7: Might sound silly but I was almost a bit scared with the amount of "speed" through that one!
ss8: Bump, bump, care, bump... Went well despite a big off before the last hairpin.

Thanks Andrew Fearby for the idea, the slow car was the key for finishing stages! Thank you to the organisers for setting this up.

I was that lone BMW. I hope there wasn't a Beemer only server I was meant to be in.

SS1- I don't like Mineshaft very much but I had a decent enough run.
SS2- Tapped a post with the back end of the car which somehow broke the windscreen. Then I promptly spun it at the next square corner.
SS3- Really good run, the car felt so stable. It wouldn't let me change down into 1st for the hairpins so that may have cost me time but I don't think it would have cost me too much.
SS4- Good run again apart from a 360 at one of the early hairpins, ended up only 2 seconds down on the stage winner in the server so I can't really complain.
SS5- Love Noiker, absolutely love it. Didn't lift off the throttle until a minute and seven seconds in!
SS6- Slow and very sideways run, that car doesn't like the wet. no problems though.
SS7- Good run. no problems there
SS8- Decided to go for it but ended up rolling just before the second hairpin. I hit a bump flat in 4th and next thing I know i'm rolling down the hillside!!!

Really enjoyed myself again and ended up third in the server. Trying to live with the 205s is an awesome game.

Good luck to the guys who've still got to compete:D

That was a fun first rally!
I kept it (mostly) on track. Failed to finish one stage and had to finish a final 1KM in 2nd gear on another! Not quite sure where I was but I was at the rear of the field i'm sure!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back