Rally - "French Affair" - Mon 13th & Tues 14th December 2010

Ah, alone in OC, too bad. If I had gotten up earlier, I could've joined.

Results will be up around 23 GMT I guess. Roman has his session tonight, and I'm in a GTL event till 22 something.

Car is definitely interesting, although I found a little too much understeer. I was pretty comfortable on gravel and ice, a little harder on tarmac.

Rally - too many mistakes as usual, once I found my rythm and was running pretty quick I hit some barrier and damaged cooling. First icy stage didn't made more than 10%.

Overall Rally Results

20101206rdrallyfrenchaf.png

Congrats Simone, Warren, and Dariusz :good:

Stage wins
Simone Demi: 7 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
Dariusz Swiderski: 1 stage win :star:

Almost a carbon copy of last week's rally. 7 stage wins for Simone, over a minute ahead of P2.

Can't think of any more comments, Warren will jump in with his review. I'm off to finish one of the videos, and maybe eat some birthday cake :D

Thanks to everyone that showed up :thanks:

I believe it's time for Round 5 of the Rally Championship next week. Everyone's welcome, hope to see you there :parrot:

If anyone has any replays they'd like to share, please send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com, or upload them on www.speedyshare.com

Click on the attached thumbnail for a better view.

Attachments

• 2010-12-06 RD Rally – French Affair.png
    2010-12-06 RD Rally – French Affair.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 204
Lol, Senad, not much more to comment on really.

Congratulations to Simone, proving yet again he is in a different class to us mortals. :pray:
Well done to Dariusz, again on the podium, a good Rally only spoilt by SS07.

Not a lot of red ink either, considering there were some very slippery stages in this one. Obviously we all had mixed opinions about the car, but again, I thought it was pretty good, I now think it needed to be driven more aggressively to get the best out of it.

Huge thanks to Senad for his tireless work in setting up the Server and collating results. You have been a saviour for me and the Rally Club, not to mention your classic videos.
BTW, sounds like :bday: for you mate, hope it is a goodun.

Not sure if this was our last Rally Club Event for 2010, depends on interest over the festive holidays. I'll post a separate thread to see how much interest there is in running a Rally on the 27th / 28th Dec. See this thread:

http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...-interest-club-rally-over-christmas-hols.html

Either way, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and thanks for your Rally Club support over the year. :thanks: :rally: :ups:

Hehe, from the top 3 after first three stages to the rock bottom for me :p. I guess I'm not as fast to adjust to a new, different feeling car (and as it was a bit resembling S2000 Simone was probably almost right at home too, so no way of catching him ever :)). Nice job guys, I was clearly not up to the task of even finishing this one properly :D

For the next week I'll finally be at home and I want to take this opportunity to participate in a rally here on racedepartement .. Will they be in business next week?

Do not forget that Sunday comes RSRBR2011 EHEHEHEH

For the next week I'll finally be at home and I want to take this opportunity to participate in a rally here on racedepartement .. Will they be in business next week?

Do not forget that Sunday comes RSRBR2011 EHEHEHEH

This was the last club rally for this year, but the final round of the rally championship is up next week.

You can join in mate. Here is the sign-up thread. Just remember that the last round of the championship will still use RSRBR2010. i don't want to have to kind of issues with updates we had last event.............:(

http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-rally-championship/43875-rdrc-s1-round-5-a.html

And I hope you stcik around for the season starting in Jan.

For the new season I can not promise, for professional reasons i can only be home on weekends .. So it will be possible only if the organization include weekends in the days of rally events :confused:

but Sunday I've RSRBR2011 install, and it most certainly I already have installed eheheh :rolleyes:..

is the 2010 version really required ???

For the new season I can not promise, for professional reasons i can only be home on weekends .. So it will be possible only if the organization include weekends in the days of rally events :confused:

but Sunday I've RSRBR2011 install, and it most certainly I already have installed eheheh :rolleyes:..

is the 2010 version really required ???

Your welcome to try with RSRBR2011. But as I have no made the move to 2011I can't promise there wont be issues. give it a try and we can see what happens.

As for Sunday rallies, I will think about it;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.5%