Overall Rally Results

uqBwI.jpg

hNLXB.png

Congrats Fernando, Magnar and Andrew

Stage wins:
Magnar Haarstadsveen: 5 stage wins
Fernando Agapito: 2 stage wins
Graham Bridgett: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Fernando for the podium presentation.

Thank god Warren is back, so I won't have to put up meh events anymore :p
Also, RDRC Round 4 next week, good luck to all competitors.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Nice my first Group B victory :)

Congrats Magnar and Andrew! and nice to have you back again Warren :)

The car is not very hard to drive but the RPM decelerates fast so I killed the engine on 3 different stages, good thing I didn't have to fully stop the car to revive it, I just shifted it to neutral hit the ignition for about 3 seconds and the engine starts back again. I drove very well in the OC session though and I improved my overall time by 13 seconds.

RDRC Round 4 next week! so good luck everyone!

Congratulations Fernando, another good win in a different car. You and Magnar seem to be battling for top honours each Rally now, and not much between you both.
Well done to Magnar and Andrew for the podium. Andrew has been knocking on the door a lot lately, look out Fernando and Magnar.
Good result for Jeremy too after a long break, and also to Alisdair who returns to his "no red ink" routine.
Stage wins dominated by Magnar and Fernando, but a very nice tarmac run from Graham steals a win. :thumbsup:

Huge thanks to Senad for running the whole show while I was away (relaxing), a good Rally and the usual faultless organisation. :)
Thanks also to Fernando for his nice podium pics, they seem to be a fixture here now and add some class to our results.

Next week we switch to the RDRC, so good luck all on the bouncy tarmac of Ulster.

oooh. i never expected that at all. means if i had a clean run i could have gone for the win thanks every one. it was an awesome Race with one good Group B car.. Thanks for everyone who perticipated on this race. big up to RD Orginisers and ,members Bless you all..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back