Rally fans in the USA?

I had never thought about this before, but I have the feeling that there is absolutelly any interest or passion at all for the WRC and rallies in general in the USA? Here in Europe it's a very different thing. Of course it's not like F1, especially nowadays, but more or less all countries have fans and events are interesting to anyone who likes motorsports. Same happens in many countries in Southamerica. I suppose it's like trying to find someone interested in nascar here in Europe. What could be the reason? Here it's also quite normal to find local and small events with amateur drivers and cheap cars, but enjoyable anyway. Don't you have this either in the USA?

I am extremely interested in Rally, but it coverage is practically non-existent in the US. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place. I think what might help is to bring a round of WRC to the US. It helped F1 in the US when they started the race in Austin. Sure, people watched the USGP in Indianapolis, but it didn't get the social media coverage that is available now. I can guarantee there are hundreds of places around the US that would be suitable for a Rally event. And you can have diversity between tarmac, gravel ordirt, mountains or flats, warm or snowy. The US covers so many geographic regions that nearly anything is possible.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%