Rally - Easter Bunny - Monday 25th March & Tuesday 26th March 2013

it was going well in the first few stages but horrible after that , this car is not the best to drive either so didnt bother with last stage

It was good having yet another battle with Emil while it lasted !! Roll on rdrc round3

ss1- +00:00.73 to Arwyn

ss2- hit the rock 200m before finish and went off road

ss3- 1.52 sec behind Arwyn. He`s too fast I`m going to "safe mode"

ss4- Arwyn and i decide that it would be the best to stop and hit one glass of vine in one of
vineyard so we forget about race and get drunk. Retiremant was the only solution. Dont drink and drive

ss5- that last glass of vine was too much for me. I stop few time to "drop my load" and search for hidden
Bunny egs. That`s why i`m so slow on this staga.

ss6- I saw Arwyn by the road throwing up. That vine didn`t do any good to him too.

ss7- After good run tru stage i saw litlle bunny in the wood with bag full of egs so i stop by and try to catch him....no luck
, no egs but i got plenty of time to my result.

ss8- calm but fast and here i am at the finish.

Great car and great rally. Tnx to organizers and tnx to guy in vineyard for good vine and homemade sausages.
See you all!!!!;)

Dont drink and drive
Should have listened... The wine was good and I thought I could drive but you know how it'll end. Flat out on 4th gear into key left :roflmao:

Also I got lost in Jordan. I lost my front bumper a few km from start and suddenly when I got 200m until finish I saw the bumper again. Then I started looking for finish but got lost somewhere in the desert. Luckily a friendly camel rider offered me a ride to service :thumbsup: Unfortunately that was the end of my rally because SX4 is still out there somewhere...

Seems to be a very high attrition rate for this rally - hopefully I can keep the car on the road and get a good result.

Gave Mineshaft and Sievorsdorf a running to adjust set-ups a little bit. Boy, the car is a handful. The rear is very loose, and braking with any amount of steering input seems to cause a spin, so gonna have to be careful with this one... but it does sound nice. :p

SS1 - Pretty good feeling actually, not too fast, but nice nonetheless. I kept messing up the junctions, need to pay more attention to the notes. Was a bit timid on Mineshaft jump, didn't want to brake the car... :p
SS2 - I've always disliked this stage, feels like driving on ice, and unfortunately I've retired here. Slid a bit wide and hit a rock, damaging my right suspension, then over one the jumps it landed on my right front and just twirled me helplessly. Welp, there goes my good result... :p
SS3 - Went pretty well.
SS4 - Ah, a bit of carelessness resulted in a roll and lost brakes. I mistook lost brakes as "the brakes are less effective". Nope. Completely lost, crashed the next corner.
SS5 - Mostly good, but overshoot a turn right - again, not paying enough attention to the notes.
SS6 - Bit sloppy here, went offroad and took quite some time getting back on, didn't need to CFH though. I know near the end if there's a junction you get wrong you have to do half the stage over again, so I was very alert to these calls on this stage. :p
SS7 - Smacked into a tree halfway through stage.
SS8 - Same as before, Tree.

Yikes, only 50% of the stages finished, not terribly good. But still, I had fun! :p, The car is quite a handful, and you've really got to drive clean to do well, so hopefully I learned a whee bit about doing that, though finishing on 2 retirements, maybe not. :x

It was nice to have company tonight as well with Tapio, normally I'm in lonely sessions. I think I'll try and join fuller sessions in future events.

Cheers to the organizers for the fun event. :)

Ole and Roy I sent a private message. It looks as though OC OCX and US sessions are set for the 27th and not the 26th.
My mistake entirely. I had originally put the wrong dates on these sessions, so they were run without drivers on monday morning. I discovered this just after midnight local time last night, but never came to think about the date having changed to the correct one. I will create an US-session for wednesday server-time if you want it!

Then I'll propably go and hang myself a little until I put up next weeks sessions :notworthy:

Looks like Ole Marius saved the OCX-session, and I have corrected the OC-session, so the only one we really miss is the US-session.

No excuses really - but I'm trying with a careful ' sorry ' :unsure:

My mistake entirely. I had originally put the wrong dates on these sessions, so they were run without drivers on monday morning. I discovered this just after midnight local time last night, but never came to think about the date having changed to the correct one. I will create an US-session for wednesday server-time if you want it!

Then I'll propably go and hang myself a little until I put up next weeks sessions :notworthy:

Looks like Ole Marius saved the OCX-session, and I have corrected the OC-session, so the only one we really miss is the US-session.

Guys,

Don't beat yourselves up. I know you have lots to do, running the club and RDRC, I wish I could have ran last night but it's not the end of the world. We have club rallies to work out the kinks right? I'm going to a hockey game tonight and I wouldn't want to hold up the results so that I can just crash a WRC car on Wednesday, so why don't I skip this one.

I still think you are doing an awesome job!!:p:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back