Rally - Dirty Dancing - Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th April 2011

Well that was fun. We have another very fast newbie it seams. I don't know if we will find out who Wal-Gran (I think thats right) is but he was fast and consistant.

Hampus got me on stage one but stage I fought back on Falston. Made a samll mistake on Noiker and dropped about 13 secs, then on Pirka I was fastest......................HOW? I have NEVER been fastest in Prika and ANY TIME. lol. I gave it a try in Prospect Ridge, but in the fast section near the end I made mistake after mistake and dropped a lot of time. By this stage I am about 44 secs behind the newbie with Hampus over a minute behind. Gravel France up next, do I go for broke or play it safe.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

18secs faster in Verte and a personal record. Happy with that but I am still a long way off Newbie. Joux Plane is one of my favorite stages in gravel or tarmac, so it is now or never. I think when the EU and US times are included we will find it is not so fast but, I drove clean, fast and very VERY commited. Not much left here.

In the end I was 4 secs behind Wal-Gran and second in OC. Welcome back Hampus. Hope we see you more often.

EDIT:- Ok, Wal-Gran is Jeremy. Funny mate, the times that I saw had you winner by 4 secs. It will interesting to see once Senad pulls all of the times together.

See you all at the next round of the RDRC next week, and Jeremy and Hampus, I think it's time to see you guys sign up for THAT;)

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Simone, Roy and Warren :trophy:

Stage wins:
Simone Demi: 6 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star:
Warren Dawes: 1 stage win :star:
Ole Marius Myrvold: 1 stage win :star:

Thanks to everyone who joined, and to Warren for setting it up :thanks:

See you all next week for the next round of the Rally Championship :rally:

Realy?, when i was looking at the score board it showed you ahead by about 30 seconds at the end?
Maybe i was just looking at the stage times for SS8????
Well cant half tell im a n00b :p

PS: its Wol-Gran.

Weeee, I managed to sneak past Warren by 3 seconds :tongue: Again a strong result in a funny car, I am enjoying every minute of this (as mutch as I can in the form that I am in :wink: )

Congratulations Simone, back on top again after a couple of weeks. :cool:
Well done Roy, we were very close but obviously you weren't sick enough. :wink:

Once again, Simone dominating the Stage wins, it's always hard to wrestle one away from him when he is in form.

Big welcome to Jeremy, a very good drive for your debut here, big things are now expected for the future, hehe. :) :welcome:

Good to see 4 different cars in the top 5 placings too. :wink:

Thanks again to Senad for his tireless support and to Damien for the cool Banner, I always enjoy seeing what he comes up with when I set him the challenge. :D :thanks::thanks:

Thanks to all who joined, we have a break from Club activities next week with the RDRC, but hope to see you all after that when we will most likely have a test Rally using Realistic Damage. :ups:

Realy?, when i was looking at the score board it showed you ahead by about 30 seconds at the end?
Maybe i was just looking at the stage times for SS8????

Jeremy, I'd say you were looking at the last screen when SS08 was completed, which would have shown results for SS08. If you want to see the final overall Rally result for your session, you need to click the little icon that looks like a magnifying glass. It will list all drivers in the Session and their final, overall Rally times.
Actually, you can click this icon after any Stage and it will give the accumulated times for all drivers to that point, so you can monitor your overall progress as you go, if you wish.

There are more details in this Tutorial:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...ow-play-on-line-how-set-up-rally-on-line.html

while im on here whats the details for the next event, no rush, just curious.

Our RBR Rally Schedule follows a pattern of all Rally Club Events are held weekly (Mondays and Tuesdays), but every third week we have the Rally Championship Series (RDRC - details here: http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-rally-championship/ ).
Please feel free to join the RDRC too.

As Ole has posted, the RDRC is next week, and our next Rally Club Event will be 25th / 26th April. Full details of the Club Event and sign-ups usually go up the Thursday of the week preceeding the Rally.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back