Rally Club to take a wee break

Warren Dawes

Premium
Just to advise all of our regular Rally Club members, we will be having a small, but well earned break next week.

Senad and I have been flat out with other duties and real life over the Christmas and New Year Holiday period, and we both need a little break to help recharge our batteries. :eek:
So we won't be scheduling an "official" Club Rally next week, normal service will start again on the 9th & 10th January.
If anyone wants to organise any unofficial rallys on-line, they are free to do so and can even use this Forum to help organise things together. We may even try to help where we can.

In the meantime, please have fun testing your new RSRBR2012 release off-line, and we hope you have a happy and safe New Year holiday. :)

I'm currently working on the results programs for the coming season and if anyone wants to organise an event the I will try and do the results for them. You will need to post details of the rally as per the Club Rallies so I have time to organize things before the event.

Pete

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing