Cars Rally Champs 1983 - 2013 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUNO IVAN CICCIOLI submitted a new resource:

Rally Champs 1983 - 2013 - rallychamps

Mod Rally Champs for Automobilista.

This mod has all the championship rally cars from the 1983 to 2013 season.

The mod was converted from rfactor but even so it is incredible to drive them. The mod does not bring any stretch of rally, they will have to add the rally tracks they want.

Audi Quattro 83 '
Lancia Delta Integrale
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
Peugeot 206 WRC
Subaru Impreza 01 '
Subaru Impreza 03 '
Citroen Xsara
Citroen C4
Citroen DS3
Volkswagen POLO R...

Read more about this resource...

You have so many mods! Are you just doing quick conversions, or carefully adjusting them for AMS?
fast conversions marc, I have no idea how to adjust the shaders of automobilista to a mod, I have many mods of f1 from 2011 onwards converted from rfactor that I wanted to put the DRS, but as I said before I do not know how to do it, it would be nice to adjust the visual option of the wheels when they touch the grass or the gravel, to see that dirt effect.

fast conversions marc, I have no idea how to adjust the shaders of automobilista to a mod, I have many mods of f1 from 2011 onwards converted from rfactor that I wanted to put the DRS, but as I said before I do not know how to do it, it would be nice to adjust the visual option of the wheels when they touch the grass or the gravel, to see that dirt effect.

So why you don't just focus on one mod to finish it completely.
The way your are doing, it seems that you are a guy that want the most download possible with the least possible effort.
And your mods doesn't worth honestly to be on RD and AMS...

Is there any chance of this being fixed. Would love to drive it but can't really enjoy it with no car body.
idk how it can work for some people and not others so if anyone knows how to fix this. Or the VRX rally mod would be appreciated.

Farrow_21
Regards...
I think your problem is that you do not have the "Detail of the player (Detail of the vehicle)", high, or at the maximum. And in detail of the opponent, the same.
Sometimes, when converting a mod of different models of vehicles, it happens that some cars, you have to put the details of the player and opponent, high or top from within the game.
I'm sorry but my English is very basic and I use a translator.
Bye.

Farrow_21
Regards...
I think your problem is that you do not have the "Detail of the player (Detail of the vehicle)", high, or at the maximum. And in detail of the opponent, the same.
Sometimes, when converting a mod of different models of vehicles, it happens that some cars, you have to put the details of the player and opponent, high or top from within the game.
I'm sorry but my English is very basic and I use a translator.
Bye.
I checked to make sure and I have both player and opponent detail set to Full but still the same issue no model shows at all even in the showroom and on the track it shows nothing except the place holder.
This mod would be really fun if i could get it working right. The driving itself is really fun so i don't have any real faults with it. The tire squeal is kinda annoying but overall i like the mod just need the models to work.
ZVT2jtu.png

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 247523

hi juan with rfactortools 0.31, You can convert all the cars you want. Do you plan to release the rally tracks for everyone?
the converts cars wiil appear in all tracks/cars .if you do not create the files .series . tga

Hi santi, I dont know how to release and if its "legal" withouth autor's permission, the problem is I have all my old mods installed on rfactor, I dont have mods separately, so I dont know what folder of specific car I have to convert.

Hola santi, no tengo idea como subir archivos y si es "legal" convertir las pistas sin el permiso del autor, el problema es que tengo los viejos mods de rally todos juntos en una carpeta, entonces no se que carpetas convertir para cada auto, no se si me explico.

Yo corria en el foro de adri izquierdo simracexperience creo que se llamaba y tengo un monton de mods y tramos de rally, pero los tengo todos juntos en una misma instalacion.

• Deleted member 247523

Hi santi, I dont know how to release and if its "legal" withouth autor's permission, the problem is I have all my old mods installed on rfactor, I dont have mods separately, so I dont know what folder of specific car I have to convert.

Hola santi, no tengo idea como subir archivos y si es "legal" convertir las pistas sin el permiso del autor, el problema es que tengo los viejos mods de rally todos juntos en una carpeta, entonces no se que carpetas convertir para cada auto, no se si me explico.

Yo corria en el foro de adri izquierdo simracexperience creo que se llamaba y tengo un monton de mods y tramos de rally, pero los tengo todos juntos en una misma instalacion.

hi juan, I understand what you say look at the page that you recommend .thanks

I installed this on the AMS Beta and it is working pretty well on there.
So still not sure what's making it not work on the standard AMS.
It's only this mod and the vrx rally mod that's not showing the model.
I'm guessing it's something with my game install but don't understand why it would be only with the rally mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%