Rally - "Bee's Invade America" - Mon 7th February & Tues 8th February 2011

Apologies for the change, Warren, but I'll be driving an S4 as well.

Did some testing on the first timed sector of Diamond Creek. I think I see why the Audi is so popular...

S4 wasn't too bad, and it will be nice to add some 'color' to the grid :D

Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - EU - RS200

I'll admit that seing the car list I was tempted by some of the other cars, but frankly most of them I just can't keep on the road (the Metro I can't even keep in a straight line lol). The RS200 is the only one I can comfortably push with, so that's what I've gone for.

Sorry couldn't get this to embed.some testing in the 6R4.

Have tried to tame this beast not as fast as the Audi,Pug,ford etc,still trying to kill me.This car does not like a bumpy surface....ha ha perfect for rallying.

To cure the light front end feeling(due to the engine in the back) i have upped my force feedback up to 150%,much better.

If i finish any stages without spinning ,rolling or just stopping getting out ,and throwing away the keys i'll be very surprised.

Hate to be a boring git but....

Damien Jones (DJones) OC - Audi S1

The Ford is really nice and stable but was 12 sec slower over Fraizier Wells, even with long gears! The Quattro is a completely bonkers machine, loves to go sideways :cool:

Sorry i had to miss last event, won't be able to compete this week.
Problems have come out of the blue at home leaving me unable to find the time to practice or compete.
I have registerd for next champ round in the hope things get sorted, or at least give me time to hit the stages.

The Ford is really nice and stable but was 12 sec slower over Fraizier Wells, even with long gears!

True Damien, but Frazier Wells has an unusually loooong straight section, which favours the high top speed cars. I suspect that the Ford's nice handling will give it some advantages in some of the other Stages. :wink:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 140 13.9%