Rally - Battle of Britain - Monday 15th & Tuesday 16 th October 2012

First half of the rally has been done, no big mistakes in first 3 stages, just being clumsy and slow. In SS4 I went a little too wide and got stuck into a bush, lost more than 10s .. Thats dumb, had a nice fight with Timo until then.

Had a slow run in SS5, a decent run at SS6, an OK start at SS7 but did very dumb mistake and slowly understeered into a tree.. And the car was dead. It was awful. Got really pissed about SS7 so SS8 was full of mistakes, I dont know how I managed to finish that stage but I planned to have a good time on the last stage.. But because of the previous stage retirement I was really bad at it after all.

Oh well, it was fun, Im really disappointed that I couldnt fight till the end with Timo but it was till nice :)

Now this is how it shoul be all the time. With no Magnar, Fernando or Manuel in the session it was all open on who would be the fastest guy on easch stage, and it was only seconds between the top 4-5 drivers in general on all the stages! Awesomely fun! :) :)

I messed it up for myself on Chirdonhead where I got the wrong line into the 4R over crest just before split 1, and rolled the car onto the roof. On the other direction of Chirdonhead I hit a tree head on and had to reverse, so I lost a few seconds there aswell. And finally I was stuck in a bush for 4-5 seconds on the first run through Falstone. Other than that it all went really well, I even had one fastest time along the way :)

Ran EUX instead, but only finished 3 stages... Tried to tweak some settings on the steering, I guess I still have to get used to it.

Otherwise fun to drive such a powerful car, Thanks to all that organised this!

Great rally guys. I had tooooooo many mistakes so i took 4 CFH. My passion is S2000 so i forgive myself for this bad result. I win one stage....WOOOOW...i`m champion. Looking forward to drive this Toyota more and set my setup right.
Congrats Timo, Roy and John for taking podium.

See you!!!!

Oh my, I´m not feeling very confident right now :D I´ve been driving only F1 2012 for the past week and just tried to drive some rally stage again and it didn´t go very well. I´m not sure is it my wheel settings or me (or both). :p well I´ll give it my best shot...

• Deleted member 950

Sadly when the SSE changed to fullscreen, my RBR crashed along with my broadcasting program... Still finding the cause (have changed ini in shakedown beforehand):cry::cry:

Well its over for me already. Didn't feel it at all. Love the stages and the Cordoba is a nice car but just to hard a day at work I think took it out of me.

Thanks to all and see you next week in Wales!

Sion

My plans altered again, so I decided to have another go at the stages tonight, testing different cars. Found that I like both the Octavia and the Impreza, might sign up with one of them for the next WRC-event we do :)

So my goal was to finish all stages, which seemed to work. I think I was to careful in many situations costing me a lot of time.
On Chirdonhead and Harwood Forrest I made a ton of stupid mistakes resulting in some pretty big gaps to the stage winners. But overall it´s fun to be back in RBR and hopefully I will get to join more Rally events here.

With the last stage I had a problem, as soon as the game starts loading it crashes back to the desktop so it said retired on that one (I tried it offline as well, same result), I installed the track package and all BTB packages, was this track maybe included in a Download I missed?

If I get the track running can I join another session to be able to get a time there?

Aah that was sad for me. Just after first stage first split. I hit the bridge sooo hard the car just stopped. And one CFH after long struggle.. not bad though. Roy u are fast with the impreza. Good luck to all.

With the last stage I had a problem, as soon as the game starts loading it crashes back to the desktop so it said retired on that one (I tried it offline as well, same result), I installed the track package and all BTB packages, was this track maybe included in a Download I missed?

If I get the track running can I join another session to be able to get a time there?

Sweet Lamb has been included in RSRBR2012 for a long time now as a standard track, it is not a BTB Stage.
There have been previous problems similar to yours (for some drivers only), but one of the recent RSRBR Updates has supposedly fixed it. Do you have all RSRBR Updates installed?

Unfortunately, we can only include your times for the Session you joined, so we can't include a later run in your results.

I just installed it all a few days ago with all updates up to Update 6.

Could it help if i just install those updates again?

It might be worth a try, can't do any harm.
I know some people were able to fix their problem by changing their Video resolutions. Maybe worth trying that first.

If you do a search of the RD Forums for "Sweet Lamb", you should find some discussions here with suggestions.
There is also a very long thread at RallyeSim about it too.

that was a good rally lots of barrel rolls into the trees
2 DNFs I think
other than that kept the crazy lil subbie on the road
heaps of fun.......
thanking the people how made this rally possible
cheers:thumbsup:
good luck all

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years