Rally - Barum Rally Revisited - Mon 7th & Tue 8th September 2015

just finished Eu session

Good run until SS4 Liptakov 1, there i got stuck on road blocks for 10-15 seconds. SS5 Sementin I crashed violently with a brick wall midway and destroyed radiator. But limped to finish on this difficult stage. Last stage Liptakov was a slow start at first sector but picked up speed after that..

R5 is so dead om low RPM. Not driven this Ford much. Needs more driving in this car to like it..

Good fight with Jonatan close times. Hope we get in same class at next season.. Then we will have some close fights..

Thanks to Ole & Roy for keepin giving us rallies on the old RB:thumbsup:

Looking forward to next season as a rookie in amateur grade ;)

As I thought I really suffered in this one... :speechless:

If anyone feels like coaching me then I'd be happy to accept any help as I'm clearly lacking on the gray stuff compared to dirt and snow... :notworthy:

As for the event, had a good-ish run on SS2 and SS6 but was still beaten by a, on tarmac, massive margin of 10 and 7 seconds by Torbjörn, how he managed to get the Ford to go that much quicker then me is beyond me but nice driving!
I will deffinitly not be driving an R5 next season, at least something good to take from the event as I now know for sure that the R5 is not the class that suits me at all :cautious:

Nice to see anther returnee although Marton suffered just as much, if not more, by the looks of it :unsure:

As I thought I really suffered in this one... :speechless:

If anyone feels like coaching me then I'd be happy to accept any help as I'm clearly lacking on the gray stuff compared to dirt and snow... :notworthy:

As for the event, had a good-ish run on SS2 and SS6 but was still beaten by a, on tarmac, massive margin of 10 and 7 seconds by Torbjörn, how he managed to get the Ford to go that much quicker then me is beyond me but nice driving!
I will deffinitly not be driving an R5 next season, at least something good to take from the event as I now know for sure that the R5 is not the class that suits me at all :cautious:

Nice to see anther returnee although Marton suffered just as much, if not more, by the looks of it :unsure:
I will not drive this car again on rallies on RB. Strange to drive in twisty bits of stages. Feels powerless and without clutch to help its so not me. Haven't tested the car on gravel..

But many drive Fiesta R5 in championship on rallyesim so maybe its me thats hopeless with this car..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%