Rally - Back to the B Future - Mon 27th & Tues 28th June 2011

Hi Warren (and everyone else),

Been awhile, but I am back for this one.

May I request a Tuesday 11:45am (9:45 GMT) server time slot, please?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers...

James Knowles-tannat

Keegan Buckley - kbuckley - OC

Whoop whoop!!! Big skids in the Group B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I think the damage might need to be turned to 'safe' if I am to finish :) have a bit of a tendency to back up the reputation of the B's with a few crashes of my own!

I may be a bit doubtful for this one, my grandkids are arriving, this weekend, for the week with us . :love:
So it may depend on whether we can get them off to bed in time, so i can have some quiet time. :peace:

I've posted a setup file for the Ford RS200 here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/rbr-setups/58024-group-b-ford-rs200-normal-gravel.html

Don't know if it any good, but it seems stable to me based on limited testing. Feel free to try it out, maybe it helps those struggling with the car.

I'm also using this as a test run for our new Setup Sub-Forum, so if someone else finds a better setup, we'd love to see you post it. Maybe someone can post a Tarmac setup. :pray:

A few new faces and more drivers form the US coming in. Good to see.

Not much point in doing this round for me. It happens right in the middle of nightshift. I know i will not be awake enough to drive and it just won't be fun. Pity as i would love to drive these little beasts.

Good luck to everyone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years