1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raise your hand if you're doing 100% full length race in career

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by DikiDino, May 6, 2011.

1. And raise another hand if you actually completed 100% race length in 1 full season. :)

I am tempted to try that but i'm not sure if my body allows me. Its an endurance. I can just barely survive a 50% race. LOL

2. I do 100% races online in the championship im in at the moment. Its not that hard. Driving with a wheel makes it a bit easier

3. Would definitely be pretty tough. Like the thought of doing it, but wow would be tough to concentrate that long.

4. in career you can pause the game. thats good :D online its very hard. never tried that :D

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

6. Me too!

7. I do - always 100% My back feels like it's had a workout afterwards though (I'm using a FF Wheel) - does anyone else get that??

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Its not only my back that hurts after a full race :) But its less worse than with our endurance league for rFactor RD Le Mans Series where we have races up to 12 hours! (with some driver swap ofcourse).

9. Yeah I find i get a little stiff after a 100% race with ffb on, and when I stretch afterwards its like a burning sensation in between my shoulders.

But yeah my hands up 100% race career

10. ^^^

11. Glad it's not just me then!