Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by wolf7620, Sep 25, 2012.
How to decrease chances of rainfall?
Sorry for the English translation.
I've been looking into this as well. Sorry to be a sissy but I'm sick of rain racing. I want to go balls to the walls at all times. Rain looks good but it makes the race so much slower lol.
You can edit the database file with Ryder Database Editor. At the bottom are the weather_settings and where there are various options for the weather, such as rain_chance. Sorry for my english!
Thanks man. Sick of the rain
could you be more precise, perhaps with a small guide on how to adjust parameters. Thanks
- Open ryders Database editor (remember to run as admin in Windows 7)
- Search for database on your f1 2012 folder
- Open database.bin
- find weather_setting on left
- move right and find "name" category
- down you find "Dynamic"
- on right you find rain_chance
- it is 0.3 on default
- chance it from 0.3 towards 0.1 if you want less chance rain
- if you want more chance of rain chance it towards 1.0
- remember to save!
Hope this helps!
There is also sun_chance one row after rain_chance if you want even MORE chance of sunny races then rise that default 0.3 towards 1.0
Thanks, you were very detailed and kind ...