F1 2012 Rain (How to guide)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Do this for each track with the Ryder database editor (thanks Ryder!)

<dynamic_environment_settings>
<clear_state_ratio>0.4601133</clear_state_ratio>
<dry_time>900</dry_time>
<heavy_rain_state_ratio>0.04786399</heavy_rain_state_ratio> lower this value or set to '0'
<ID>13</ID>
<light_cloud_state_ratio>0.2300567</light_cloud_state_ratio>
<light_rain_state_ratio>0.03190933</light_rain_state_ratio> lower this value or set to '0'
<max_humidity>0.96</max_humidity>
<max_state_duration>60</max_state_duration>
<max_temp>31</max_temp>
<max_transition_duration>60</max_transition_duration>
<max_wind_speed>4.388889</max_wind_speed>
<min_humidity>0.46</min_humidity>
<min_state_duration>20</min_state_duration>
<min_temp>17</min_temp>
<min_transition_duration>15</min_transition_duration>
<min_wind_speed>0.3888889</min_wind_speed>
<overcast_state_ratio>0.2300567</overcast_state_ratio>
<soak_time>600</soak_time>
<track>83</track> Check under 'track' This is Monza

All red values must add up to '1'. example: 0.46 - 0.0 - 0.23 - 0.0 - 0.23 adds up to 0.92 so change clear_state_ratio to 0.54 so you'll have no rain.

If you just want less rain it is trail and error with the light and heavy rain values

where ever it says rain enable"1" i did it 0. I dont know what else to change!!!

I just finish a season with some changes i ve made to database, i only had rain to 3 tracks (silverstone, canada, and brasil) which is fair enough!!! I will continue to season two to see if i was just lucky. If i have the same amount of rain, i will upload it.

so far I've edited the database dynamic environment settings and the weather_fx.xml file in each circuit and it still doesn't change anything. I think that with the dynamic weather system they touted..it doesn't really matter what these values are because I've noticed that my race info email will say one thing for the weather and at the track its completely different. I even had rain for the whole qualy period at BAHRAIN! the race was also schedule to be rain partly wet according to the weather and my engineer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back