F1 2012 rain every race

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
After all these patches Im still getting rain at every race.
Ive started my career only once so I havent started over with every patch.
Do I have to start a new career so it wont rain every race?

I don't think you need to restart your career.

To me, if a restart was necessary, then CM would have to mention that fact in the patch notes. They have never stated that with any of the patches.

I fully understand the temptation to start again ...... just to find out, and satisfy your curiosity :)

Well speaking from my experience, patch 7 hit me just as I was about to do the race in Malaysia.
Pre-patch, I had 35% rain chance on race day, and after doing a few tests I knew I was to have rain on lap 20.
Post-patch, I ran a completely dry race... :O_o:
So look on the bright side, over the rainbow, or whatever floats your boat... :p You're bound to get sunny days too!

:roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
cmtest.jpg

I guess the EGO engine is an ultra advanced engine that can make fun of you. Since i like raining races i almost haven't raced on a wet track since version 1.0! The only thing that was happening often was a dry practice/ wet qualy / dry race.
Switch games with me :D. All I ever get is rain.. I get the opposite of you actually, wet/dry/wet

I don't see every ones problem with rain. Sure it rains a lot in my season but it doesn't stop me from taking the double win. With a good car set up rain only slows you down by 7-10 seconds a lap. its not like the cpu has this advantage over you vs when its dry.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.4%