Raikkonen possibly moving back to Ferrari.

Ferrari's gong to be one hell of a team next year if this is true. Helmut Marko's already fearing the constructor's championship will be harder to win.
HELL YES! is just what F1 needs to shut him up especially.

Kimi and Alonso = WCC wrapped up even with Byrne (if stories and rumors are to be true) designing the 2014 car.

now Kimi vs Alonso, we seen them battle it out on track in the past, both are good, both shared just as much luck as bad luck.

So in the end they should both think as long as one of them wins the WC against RB then there shouldn't be any rivalry or team orders, unless one is mathematically done to be on for the WC.

Best news for 2014! back to some good F1 ! roll on next season.

HELL YES! is just what F1 needs to shut him up especially.

Kimi and Alonso = WCC wrapped up even with Byrne (if stories and rumors are to be true) designing the 2014 car.

now Kimi vs Alonso, we seen them battle it out on track in the past, both are good, both shared just as much luck as bad luck.

So in the end they should both think as long as one of them wins the WC against RB then there shouldn't be any rivalry or team orders, unless one is mathematically done to be on for the WC.

Best news for 2014! back to some good F1 ! roll on next season.

I mean... he said it. Source: http://translate.googleusercontent....-2014/&usg=ALkJrhibutwYd0Rb31SLJXlEIKS6wXVzWg

I think its agreed upon by most that Kimi was muscled out of his Ferrari seat so that Santander could get their man, Alonso, in. After the tough seasons of 2008-9 Kimi was more than happy to get payed to get the hell out of what I think was a pretty toxic environment for him.

The Alonso/Santander-Ferrari deal was done before the end of 2008. The team just hadn't decided which driver was going to get the boot.
Massa's accident in 2009, ethically made that decision a lot easier.

The Alonso/Santander-Ferrari deal was done before the end of 2008. The team just hadn't decided which driver was going to get the boot.
Massa's accident in 2009, ethically made that decision a lot easier.

The Santander deal was indeed done by 2008, but Raikkonen was never going to get that seat. Santander were too interested in the Brazilian market considering they were set for their IPO in Brazil and Massa was the perfect brand ambassador, Massa was in the right place at the right time.

True, I did read conflicting stories on how the decision was made. One of whaich was indeed what you said, about Santander being keen on the South American market.

official kimi signs a 2 year deal to ferrari !!!! im a hige fan of ferrari and alonso !!! i support kimi as well nut in my point of view i think ferrari made a dumb moce sure they will ne super strong next year !! but come on !!! i mean red bull didnt sign kimi for a reason !! ferrari did a mistake this will corrupt the team chemistry :( anyways i wanted nico hulkenberg :/ anyway good luck for them next year and FORZA FERRARI !!!! plz share ur views what do u think ????

Good good.
Hats off to Ferrari for having two great WC as a driver line up, you know RB would have never wanted their golden boy challenged.
WCC is wrapped up for 2014, with Byrne coming back and this duo...oh yeah no more boring F1.
Also before "he is faster than you" quotes, the fact remains, Alonso WAS and IS faster than Felipe, and the only one who can challenge Vettel, so the use of that quote to bash him today is completely irrelevant.
and lastly, both have raced each other, in 2005 and 2007 both beaten each other. They have mutual respect, both have matured, and Kimi does not care for being #2, I mean when Massa was their #1 he didn't care at all. I root for either one to be WC for the team, and also support team orders against each other if one happens to be mathematically out of the WC.
RB domination is over, Helmut Marko and Papa Horner will regret no signing Kimi.

Good good.
Hats off to Ferrari for having two great WC as a driver line up, you know RB would have never wanted their golden boy challenged.
WCC is wrapped up for 2014, with Byrne coming back and this duo...oh yeah no more boring F1.
Also before "he is faster than you" quotes, the fact remains, Alonso WAS and IS faster than Felipe, and the only one who can challenge Vettel, so the use of that quote to bash him today is completely irrelevant.
and lastly, both have raced each other, in 2005 and 2007 both beaten each other. They have mutual respect, both have matured, and Kimi does not care for being #2, I mean when Massa was their #1 he didn't care at all. I root for either one to be WC for the team, and also support team orders against each other if one happens to be mathematically out of the WC.
RB domination is over, Helmut Marko and Papa Horner will regret no signing Kimi.

It will be interesting to see Byrne vs. Newey.

Ricciardo is gonna be a No. 2 as long as Red Bull keeps playing to the whims of Seb Vettel.

Good good.

If Alonso wins next year, it will be boring...

troll_face-1280x800.jpg

Having Alonso and Raikkonen together is a fantastic pairing but I think there is the slight possibility of fireworks between the two. Although the chances of that are less than if Raikkonen had gone to Red Bull.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%