F1 2016 Radio and Wheel?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone can explain to me on the PS4 how the relationship between using a G29 and using team radio (vocally) works? Currently only got the included PS4 wired single ear headset. My ideal set up would be in the SimJim (racing seat) with the G29 having a radio PTT - R3 button assigned - using a headset to talk and give team radio commands. The issue may come that I want to continue to use my 5.1 surround.

Sorry, usually a PC player but can't get the game out here on PC (download speed too slow to digital download it).

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone can explain to me on the PS4 how the relationship between using a G29 and using team radio (vocally) works? Currently only got the included PS4 wired single ear headset. My ideal set up would be in the SimJim (racing seat) with the G29 having a radio PTT - R3 button assigned - using a headset to talk and give team radio commands. The issue may come that I want to continue to use my 5.1 surround.

Sorry, usually a PC player but can't get the game out here on PC (download speed too slow to digital download it).

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hey jim

You need the ps4 controller turned on :thumbsdown: first
Then clip the mic in the joypad and place the mic on your tee-shirt / shirt and you will be good to go. You may need to custom the "voice control" button on you G29 but then all you do is press the button and speak one of seven options to the pit lane. Engineers reply comes from the ps4 controller with is kool unless your wearing headphones :whistling:

Great feature though that's only going to get better in 2016 :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years