1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radicals @ Cadwell Park - Thursday September 2nd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: Radical SR3/SR4 252

Track: Cadwell Park

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Do you really need a description after that? :cool:
  3. Entry List:

1. Reggie Blain
    2. Matthias Klein
    3. Steve Crossland
    4. Peter Ross
    5. Russell Robitaille
    6. Eric Nelson
    7. Tyler Scurlock
    8. John Amutenya
    9. Bob Luneski
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Jon Parke (maybe)
    15. Stefan Werner (maybe)
  4. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Im in
  5. sign me up please
  6. I'm in,

And I don't have to Rush off to get my daughter from School so I'll be able to stay for both races :)
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Good to see the grid filling up a bit. Keep the sign ups coming this will be a great event
  9. Indeed! :)
  10. Great combo! Sign me up please.
  11. I am IN!
  12. Server is UP!
  13. I've never driven radicals before, so this new to me.

Sign me up.
  14. if you have never driven cadwell, and never driven radical 252.................man your gonna love it or hate it.......

here is some WTCC action form ATCC last year at Cadwell.... Select CADWELL2 for this event.

BTW there are otehr movies there from events past.
  15. Sign me up please Stefan. Looks like a great combo here.
  16. I like the track, I don't like the cars.
  17. To me setup is crucial with these cars. But when you get it right, they are loads of fun!
  18. Ill do a few more laps and see. I wish they had more power though.
  19. yup they have low torque but once you get them moving, you have to keep them rolling..............think SMOOTH....Think FLOW I'll upload my setup in the game
  20. I've done a few practice laps offline with a Radical at Cadwell yesterday...now i wanted to do some more on the RD-Server, but i can't enter there, i get a "booted as possible cheat" message. Why is that, any ideas? If i can't solve this, i'll have to sign out :frown:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.