1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Radicals and tire temperature

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Andreas Lündin, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Hi!
    I started a Championship with radical 4 190hp just for fun...
    On the training of the first race I discovered that the tiretemps remains low all over... I have super soft tires and try to drive aggresively but the temp go up to about 72 centigrades at most... after 11 laps.... ...
    I have pumped up the dampers and springs (not to much though since its on the Knutstorp track and the last corners are quite bumpy :embarrassed: ). The pressure and camber seems alright since there is an even temp with about 4 degrees spread from outside to inside, with average to high temp in middle of tire. Whatever settings i try there is no big change at all... Quite slippery most of the time...
    Is this normal?

2. From what i remember about Rads is that they don't gather temps as other vehicles. Maybe it is the low weight/big tires? Cats would probably be the same except that there's the big understeer and lots of wheelspin to get the tires smoking.

3. With only 4º between in and outside (if you aren't at max camber yet), you have room to increase the camber.