1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radical SR4 252 @ Bridgehampton - Wednesday-May19th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, May 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Radical SR4 252

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. I tested this track with the Radical 252 and all I can say is WOW! Nothing like hitting th turns after the bridge flat out at 160mph! Fast and very flowing, this will be one awesome Radical event! Don't miss out!

And yes, I moved it to Wednesday night this week so I could race these with you guys!
  3. Entery List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Tyler Scurlock
    3. Eric "amigo dos" Estes
    4. William "amigo tres" Nowell
    5. Will Marquez
    6. Keith Barrick
    7. Glenn Petersen
    8. Peter "no sleep" Bartfai
    9. Dennis Phelan
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Stefan Werner (maybe)
    15. Larry "amigo uno" Stovall (maybe)
  4. Sign me up.:)
  5. Me too of course! (William, you're late :))
  6. As usual, count the third amigo in.
  7. Sign me up please. :)
  8. In please
  9. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Put me on the list, please.
  10. Sign me up please!
  11. I guess no one else is having a problem with this map? It crashes the game everytime I've tried to load it. I've dl'ed it from here and no grip, same thing happened. I put the track folder in my locations folder like any other track.:confused:
  12. William thats strange I have used the RD download fro day one and no probs. Only thing I can suggest, GULP, is a reload of Race or GTR.....yummy

Try posting in the Race series forum see if anyone can help.
  13. the zip file has "add ons" in the path.. that got me by suprise, it's probably just pre-steam. no problems otherwise..
  14. Curious to see if we get the same kind of participation now that this has been moved to Wednesdays. Put me down as a maybe.
  15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  16. Downgrade me to a maybe. Wednesday might or might not be possible for me.:(
  17. Sign me up please.
  18. server is up
  19. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Server is set for GT Pro not SR4 252
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

William make sure that you don't have a track folder in the forler, sometimes when they rar the file it create a folder of the name of the track and in that folder you then have the same folder with all the files of the track and thats why your game crashes when you try to load the track. i just downloaded the track and i can what might be the problem, try this unrar in a temporary place and the copy and paste the locations folder in your gamedata folder and when ask to overwrite say yes and it should work now, make sure to delete your previous track install before doing this tho.

btw sign me up please :wink: