1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Radical SR4 252 @ Brands Hatch 07 - Thursday-April 1st, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 29, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USFM

Class: Radical SR4 252

Track: Brands Hatch 07

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 02:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x18 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric estes
    2. Caramidaru Andei Bogdan
    3. William Nowell
    4. Bill Kaiser
    5. Willie Watt
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Yves Larose (maybe)
    14. JArrod Keen ( Maybe)
    15. Glenn Peterson (maybe)

3. In please!

4. I wish I had GPU ready for this event :(

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

i want in,but no drivers,:(

6. Eric, your slacking. :tongue: You got your classes twisted. The title says Radicals while the description says Formula Masters.

7. If you don't sign up for an event, you waive your rights to any and all minutia observed................:redface::biggrin:

8. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'll try to be there.

9. Eric E twisted my arm, so I will give Thursdays another try. I have not yet tried the radicals so this should be pretty interesting. Sign me up.

10. They are pretty easy to drive. Just plug in the tracks default dry setup and you'll be surprised how nicely it goes. Don;t for get to add a bit if coast and reduce lock til you get comfortable

11. It doesn't seem to take a whole lot. The cars are pretty forgiving. Not that I'm running a blistering pace mind you (1:27's chasing 1:21 ghosts), but right now I'm in 'Car Lowering' mode - how low can I go without scraping. hehe Turn 1 and Turn 4 are my worst spots for losing time.

Tonight I think I'm going to put a car in the paint shop for next monday...

12. OK, I'm game - sign me up. @William, I love the FM and Laguna Seca but I was trying to prepare (in vain I might add) for the ATCC Cadwell race.

13. I'm a maybe on this one. I love these cars and Brands is a great track. Should be a good event.

14. Since I'm o holiday tomorrow and I know the track, Sign me in.

15. Looks like it will be a decent turn out for tonight. I tried the car last night and it was not bad at all. I think that if I can be consistent, I may be able to give you guys a good fight. We shall see.

16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up as a maybe please kind sir :smile:

17. Guys I posted a setup in the online files. Camber and pressures are good! just adjust sway bars as needed

18. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Eric did you edit the time again? (GMT)

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks Eric for setting the event and thanks to RD for the hardware.

Qualy: took pole with a PB of 1:22:8xx or maybe a bit lower i don't really remember

Race 1: good a great start and was P1 at T1 and i never look back and took the win.

Race 2: had another great start and was easely second at T1, took first place during the first lap and i never looked back after that and took the win again.

20. Fantastic Cars, great track as always. That was the good news.

Race 1: Qual 5 of 7, a little slower than what I practiced at. Double shifted at the start, didn't cause an incident but ended up tail on the field. I hadn't tried full fuel runs during practice, which was a mistake, the car didn't seem to have decent balance until lap 8 or 9. I passed William when he had some trouble in turn 4, then he passed me back a few laps later when I had issues in 6, I believe. A couple of laps from the end I flew by when he had trouble out of 5, and he chased me down steadily, only not passing me at the checkers because he thought there was one more lap. Finished 5th.

Race 2: Started 2nd. Was 6th and last by lap 2 or 3, made it home.

Ranking Points Earned: 1 :cool:

Thanks to RD & Eric - Looking forward to running these quick little things again.