1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Radical SR4 252 @ AMS Renault Test Track- Thursday-May13th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, May 8, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USRADICAL

Class: Radical SR4 252

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EDST)
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. You asked for it and you got it! Ultra quick Radicals on the F1 test circuit of Renault!

3. Entry list:

1. Eric Estes
    2. William Nowell
    3. Keith Barrick
    4. Will Marquez! ( OMG! )
    5. Tyler Scurlock
    6. LArry Stovall
    7. Stefan "monsiuer Bobby" Werner
    8. Willie Watt
    9. Yves Larose
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. Brendan Crosby (possible)

4. This must have come out of tonights race. Ok, I'll give it a shot. Sign me up.

5. Lets do it! I'm in.

6. You guys will absolutely love this track in these cars!

7. Sign me up please. What kind of lap times will these do there? I only ask so we can make the races about 20 mins. I think at 15 laps the races will be short. Maybe add a few laps?

8. Sign me up.

9. Sign me up please Eric. :)

10. Sign me up please.

11. Exactly KB. What i usually do is run a test at some point and adjust race distance to make a race about 20-24 mins depending on how cruel I feel that day.....:mad::D

12. hahahah.. Just saw the entry list. Yes I know I haven't been around lately to join some club events. Looking forward to racing with you guys again as my time frees up from work. :)

13. "work".... which means he's been laying around the house eating cheeseballs and watching re-runs of the simpsons. Dohhh.

Put me as a tenative, probable, maybe for this race.

14. LOL WILL! your my friend and thats why I "tagged" you!

JArrod has a nice surprise now too.........................he's also a friend and faces the wrath once in awhile as well.............

ON another note, Did anyone notice I DNF'd one of the races last night and only dropped 5 points and no places?hhhmmmmmm

And lo and behold, Keith is now #1 in the rankings! That confirms that the points system is AFU!!!!! LOL

15. Oh so that's the ranking system under our names. I thought it was the hot dude meter, and the higher the number the better. I guess I should be work it get it to go the other way:wink:.

16. Running that track is like breathing, at least in practice. Very smooth.

What's a good time around her in a Rad?

17. So much smoother than in the touring cars, in my opinion. Sign me up!

18. Also, Thursday is the 13th, not the 14th.

19. Sounds like fun - Shake 'n Bake! :D

20. Oh Go on! I'll finish my radicals skin tonight. At least I don't need to learn the track too!