Radical SR4 192HP vs. Caterham 320HP

Ok, just had an idea that I need to try out. I want to see whether these cars are equal enough around a lap. Just wondering if other people could help out too, the more results the better :).

I need to try tracks without many straights, to see if the Rad pulls away too much or not and I need to try tracks with longer straights to see if the Cat pulls away or not. Also need to try balanced tracks to see what happens there.

If these are balanced, I think it'd be fun to see a league in them, because I don't think there's been a league with these cars before.

@ Leahcim, it might not be perfect, but I can garuntee a pro Grid racer would never beat a pro Sim racer if they were both stuck in a real race car if neither had ever touched the other game or been in a race car before. It may not be completely realistic, but I've read a few things and the techniques you learn to do in sim racing can apply to real-life. So although it's not perfect, it's still very helpfull. Nothing you say will change my opinion as my opinion doesn't want to be changed :p.

On topic:
Yeh, I've noticed now. Can I have help with finding a few cars that do match? :). I have a feeling FBMW could match up with XWTCC. But I could be so very very wrong too :p. I think we can all agree that it would be awesome seeing two different cars racing closely though.

@ Leahcim, it might not be perfect, but I can garuntee a pro Grid racer would never beat a pro Sim racer if they were both stuck in a real race car if neither had ever touched the other game or been in a race car before. It may not be completely realistic, but I've read a few things and the techniques you learn to do in sim racing can apply to real-life. So although it's not perfect, it's still very helpfull. Nothing you say will change my opinion as my opinion doesn't want to be changed :p.

On topic:
Yeh, I've noticed now. Can I have help with finding a few cars that do match? :). I have a feeling FBMW could match up with XWTCC. But I could be so very very wrong too :p. I think we can all agree that it would be awesome seeing two different cars racing closely though.
They do not.

Philip's right. No two cars could be more unmatched than FBMW and X-WTCC. :shock: I'm thinking something like S2000 cars and FBMW... how about that?
not even the FBMW will blow those out of the water. You really can't compare any of them to be honest. Well the XWTCC and the GT1 cars are a possible match even then I think the XWTCC cars would win. Maybe the FBMW against the 190 hp RS3. I think that would be a good race.

... I have a feeling FBMW could match up with XWTCC...

Hi Jamie, the F3000 (Lola) does match up with the WTCCeXtreme. Specially on Nordschleife they are very close and - of course - it strongly depends on the driver. If you compare the time attack leaderboards within the game it seems that the Lola has an advantage of about 5 seconds on Nordschleife but the WTCCeXtreme is easier to drive so in the end they are really close. Whenever there is a server on Nordschleife for WTCCeXtreme and Lola the races are very interesting. - Greetz, zulum4trix

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back