Skins RADICAL SKIN PACK Update for GT3 Pack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if i missed it somewhere but is there any screenshots of the skins?

Thanks for making and releasing. Skins are very needed. :)

Hi Alex........your most welcome! This Radical Skin Pack includes the skins made by the third party artists i mentioned here. They released their skins with "screenshots" and posted them right here in this "Skin Section" so i recommend to check them out if you prefer to see what they look like before installing this Skin Pack update.

What i did was gather them all up and make a screen shot icon for each car so your ingame selection is more convenient plus i made driver and team names for each car too, then i packed them into a Mas file as a Skin Pack update!

Last edited:
Ace King updated RADICAL SKIN PACK Update for GT3 Pack with a new update entry:

RADICAL SKIN PACK Update for GT3 Pack

Huge credits to Studio 397 for their awesome GT3 Pack and to these talented painters "andrea1968" for the 5 additional skins: Martini, Vodafone, Red Bull Official Team, Marlboro, Repsol Honda. Paco572 for Skinoff Racing, and "Vasilis Katerinakis" for the: 24H Hankok PureDrive Motorsports.

This RADICAL Skin Pack (1.20) updates and compliments my previous SKIN PACK Addon for GT3 Pack with these 7 additional skins thus giving you a total of 10 third party Radical skins!

NOTE: Unzip and place...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a slight error in your spelling of my team name on my skins, It's not "Skinoff" but rather it's spelled correctly, "Skiinoff Racing." I hope you can make the correction in the skins download section for the Radical. Incidentally it's pronounced, "Ski-in-off" as in there goes "Paco skiing off" into the dam trees again. That's how I got the name. LOL!!!

THX
PACO

Just a slight error in your spelling of my team name on my skins, It's not "Skinoff" but rather it's spelled correctly, "Skiinoff Racing." I hope you can make the correction in the skins download section for the Radical. Incidentally it's pronounced, "Ski-in-off" as in there goes "Paco skiing off" into the dam trees again. That's how I got the name. LOL!!!

THX
PACO
Thanks Paco for making me aware of this error and will correct it in my next Skin pack update which is really needed since S397 recently did their GT3 Pack update rendering my GT3 Skin Pack Update inoperable!

I was giving this a short waiting period to see if S397 is finished updating before releasing my new Skin Pack update!

Last edited:
When I try to install v1.20, I get an error message:
Screenshot (17).png

When I run a file integrity check on Steam, it says that one file is missing, and will be replaced. So I re-start rF2 and try again to install the skins, and then it breaks the file again. The v1.19 installed quite normally as I installed it before the last update, something is broken, but what? :cry:

Ace, I have question to ask of you. You mentioned this in an earlier post, "screen shot icon for each car so your ingame selection is more convenient" Are you talking about the icon ingame when you select a car it shows a small image of the car on the car selection screen? If so could you please explain how to add this icon if you have the time. Thank you

Cheers :)
PACO

Hi Paco....i just recently come across this information in search for a tutorial for you to explain the process of how to make the car icons/thumbnails for the ingame car selections and this Thumbnail Generator simplifies this task according to the author, Noel. I wasn't aware of this program until my recent search so i did it all manually by taking screen shots of each car then needed to crop it down to the size of 512 X 512 in the Paint.Net program and then naming the cars correctly before saving them to the required DDS format.

Manually doing all this can be very time consuming especially if you have many cars to make icons/thumbnails for each one. Hopefully the link i added to this Thumbnail Generator with included video will help get you started in the right direction! Hope this helps, best of luck :)

rFactor 2 Vehicle Thumbnail Generator:
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/rfactor2-vehicle-thumbnail-generator.46291/

Last edited:
Hi Paco....i just recently come across this information in search for a tutorial for you to explain the process of how to make the car icons/thumbnails for the ingame car selections and this Thumbnail Generator simplifies this task according to the author, Noel. I wasn't aware of this program until my recent search so i did it all manually by taking screen shots of each car then needing to crop it down to the size of 512 X 512 in the Paint.Net program and then naming the cars correctly before saving them to the required DDS format.

Manually doing all this can be very time consuming especially if you have many cars to make icons/thumbnails for each one. Hopefully the link i added to this Thumbnail Generator with included video will help get you started in the right direction! Hope this helps, best of luck :)

rFactor 2 Vehicle Thumbnail Generator:
https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/rfactor2-vehicle-thumbnail-generator.46291/
Thank you.

Cheers :)

Hello
I seem to be going in circles, I cannot find the original file to update with v1.20. What am I missing?

Cheers and thank you for the skin pack!

PS; I fixed it. For some reason v1.996 would not come up in my search. Great add on, thank you!

Attachments

• 2017-12-30 17_23_22-Dialog.jpg
    2017-12-30 17_23_22-Dialog.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
This Radical update v1.20 will no longer work because of the recent Studio 397 updates thus is the reason why i updated my GT3 Pack Addon for GT3 Pack to v1.996. Good to know you figured this out and got it working. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back