1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radical 252's @ Nordschleife, Wednesday 21st August 2013

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RADS
    Car: Radical SR4 252
    Track: Nordschleife
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification [Time Attack]
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 4 Laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Pete Bone
    3. Andrew James
    4. Matt Hunt
    5. Janko Balej
    6. Krisztián Tóth
    7. Bob Miley
    8. Aristide Romanov
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#10
    Server is UP!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. awesome :D sign up please Dennis

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I'm in before we fill up :)

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I am pretty poor with the Radicals, but sign me up anyway please. I can't resist.

5. Yes please Dennis :thumbsup:

6. I'd be 100% in for this if you'd make it worth the time, 2x4 laps? Not worth the time spent setting up for me. Nords is endurance or practice session fun! :unsure:

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

@Kyle Kaiser, So, you'll be signing up for the GT and mini races?

I wanted an assortment of races. Two short races gives those not familiar with the car a second chance and we haven't run the Rad's much.

8. You get plenty of chances in practice sessions :D

I'll be signing for the GT Pro as long as there's a decent enough amount of them, I see it's a mixed class race.

9. sign me in please

10. Hi, i have a question i wanna participate this event, but the track is missing because i dont own the gtr evo, what is the solution pls help?:) or where can i find the track?:)

11. This is an awesome combination! Wish I could make it, it's been a recreational combo for me for a long time. :)

Only one way to fix this. http://store.steampowered.com/app/8660/ Buy this, that'll give you the track. :)

Just be warned, expect 6-7 minute laps. :p

• Like Like x 1

12. Problem solved! :) Sign me up pls!:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. George Vasmoulakis

George Vasmoulakis
    Premium Member

All the Nordschleife races on my vacation week :/

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

A "Time Attack" quali is the same as going into Time Attack normally, except that others are also allowed to enter. This is the best way to Q at the Nord's as it eliminates the warmup lap necessary in either normal Q or Superpole. It also means that should you overstep your limits, as long as there is time left for another lap you can go start another. The only downside is that when you decide to go for a lap, someone may have entered the course just before you or may come up just after you but you do have the opportunity to restart or let them by. You will be able to see all the other cars, they can see you and interact with you!

What actually happens, you select Drive and are placed in a running car in the braking zone for the last corners, control of the car is given to you before the last corner and you can then under your own control pass start/finish and begin your timed lap.

15. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I'll have to drop out Dennis. Looks like we're taking the kids to legoland Wednesday and won't get back until late.

16. Never raced these here so sign me up please Dennis

17. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

Sign me up ,please!

18. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Please sign me out.

I'm pretty annoyed about this... the in-laws find another way to get on my nerves. They need picking up from the airport during race time. My wife will go, but that means I'll have the full attention of my two toddlers at home - racing and children don't mix!! I hope there's another Radical race soon.

19. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

Sorry I have to pull out, other plans got in the way :(

20. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Im up for this if im back in time, sign me up please.