1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radical 252 @ Elkhart Lake / road America - Thursday-June 3rd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, May 30, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: Radical SR4 252

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Friday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45 EDST) [/COLOR]
    Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR]
    Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x12 laps[/COLOR]

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. the longest road racing circuit in the USA and your going to race the fast Radicals! Bring some friends and a cooler for the paddock! It's going to be one hell of an event!
  3. Entry list:

1. Glenn Petersen
    2. Keith Barrick
    3. Eric Estes
    4. William Novell
    5. Tyler Scurlock
    6. Reggie "wee hours" Blain
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. Rhys Gardiner (maybe)
  4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'll give this a shot.
  5. In please.
  6. I'm in for sure.
  7. In if I can be there. Love this track.

Out of pure curiosity, why a mod track and not the Simbin version? Just wondering.
  8. I was wondering the same thing, reguardless I'm in.
  9. Not eveyone has RACE ON so we are using one this one so more can participate in the event.
  10. Ill be there.
  11. Gonna have to change my status to a maybe. This map seems to be another crasher for me. Hopefully I can get it to run as this is also the track for the gt race.:frown:
  12. William try reducing all those folders to the absolute minimum and install where the y go. ie. get it down to the Track name folder then drop in LOCATIONS.

OR download it again and reinstall the track.................
  13. Gotta bow out of this one, too, but at least I got more advance warning this time. Busy time of year.
  14. Sure Larry we'll catch ya soon!
  15. Was looking at the touring car race on Friday and going "hmmm..." though...so maybe pretty soon.
  16. Providing I can get my graphics anomaly issues sorted out, I'll be there. Pupil-Free Day tomorrow, then Foundation day on Monday... :D
  17. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

sign me up please eric. Its the middle of the morning here but i cant resist. Always great racing with use guys:)
  18. Last minute family gathering, looks like I won't make tonites race. Have a good one guys
  19. Reggie glad to hear you like racing with us that much! thats real passion you have for sim racing!
  20. *sigh* sorry guys, I can't make it. I've been informed that my GPU or graphics card could be on its way out... Sorry for the inconvenience... :(