Rack Force on open wheelers> weak?

Msportdan

@Simberia
I didnt want to put this in the bug thread because it could be my wheel.

But im finding the steering rack force (just turning the wheel at a mid speed) doesnt give as much force as what my settings prescribes. I run 100% in TM (t300 get) and 80% in game stock. For the tin tops this is a nice setting, but for the f3 and retro this is very loose feeling. However you do feel the same force on kerbs etc. Also when you go around a tight corner the wheel does get quite heavy.

Its just that mid range cornering/speed. I know lighter cars will feel lighter at the wheel. But its something noticing more on this Thrustmaster wheel.

I didnt want to put this in the bug thread because it could be my wheel.

But im finding the steering rack force (just turning the wheel at a mid speed) doesnt give as much force as what my settings prescribes. I run 100% in TM (t300 get) and 80% in game stock. For the tin tops this is a nice setting, but for the f3 and retro this is very loose feeling. However you do feel the same force on kerbs etc. Also when you go around a tight corner the wheel does get quite heavy.

Its just that mid range cornering/speed. I know lighter cars will feel lighter at the wheel. But its something noticing more on this Thrustmaster wheel.
This has been mentioned in previous threads if you want to have a search.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%