• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Racing with mods

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Jimmyrn85, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Jimmyrn85

Jimmyrn85

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, this may have been asked before but I cant find it. If a few of us have exactly the same mods... can we race online and will it be okay? I mean things from skins, to 95% grip and juls mod.
    Your reply will be much appreciated :D

Jimmy

2. Arsenal

Arsenal

Ratings:
    +0
    As of today there is nothing to prevent mods online. Someone could have a 200% grip mod AFAIK. The patch is supposed to change that.

3. Jimmyrn85

Jimmyrn85

Ratings:
    +0
    oh, thanks alot Arsenal. So as long as its a 'closed session' between my friends who have all the same mods, were safe?

4. Jimmyrn85

Jimmyrn85

Ratings:
    +0
    So they will ban everything with the patch :( what about select users who like less grip etc etc etc.... Its a shame they have such a s***e interface where you cant select how you host etc argh!

5. MRGEEUNIT

MRGEEUNIT

Ratings:
    +0
    and that is why i am not interested to race online, ill just wait until they release a patch then join a ligue with people I know, no frustration though the AI does get frustrating sometimes

6. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    online is much better with people you know but i havent noticed anyone online that looks like their cheating because i am no super F1 driver but i have recently been doing sprints and i win nearly all the time by about 6 seconds and its kinda funny because usually im rubbish at games online lol

7. Jimmyrn85

Jimmyrn85

Ratings:
    +0
    MRGEEUNIT, I agree, but will you be able to race online in a league.... with physix mods? Or will they ban these mods with the latest patch?
    Any release date of the patch?

8. formulafan

formulafan

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope there will be something like punkbuster to keep things fair and fun