F1 2011 Racing wheel

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everyone,

I will be soon making the leap to the PC version and need a wheel.

I have a budget of £80, any suggestions? Of course I will need enough buttons etc for all the DRS KERS etc

Thanks

Logitech Driving Force GT, works or both PS3 (Although PS3 drivers are having some set-up issues with F1 2011 ATM) and PC. I and a few of the guys I race with use them with our PC's and think its about the best wheel that you don't have to sell your grandmother to pay for?

Currently £89 @ Argos, although you may have to hunt around to get it at that price as they tend to go as soon as they are in stock.

My advice would be to check local stores online and reserve it as soon as it comes in.

An alternative may be the "Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel" (£89.99 from Amazon). I've never used it myself, but some of my friends have it and they say it really good too. It has better gear change paddles than the DFGT but I have read reports on Amazon of it being a little delicate so bear that in mind when your thashing it around the track. That's why I ended up buying the DFGT, although I'm sure there will be many on this forums who would be better placed than I to extoll the F430's virtues.

Iam in the same boat as you and have just today purchased the thrustmaster f430, i chose it over the DFGT because of the stiffer peddles along with a better review than the DFGT on simracingtonight on youtube.

Hope that helps.

cant tell you how it is yet tho as it hasnt arrived yet :(.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%