1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing Team Manager

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

As seen on the latest news at RSC:

[​IMG]

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yeah I saw that in an ad, Why pay £20 when you could get GP Pro for free :)

3. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

no not really you have to control your cars mid race aswell i think :)

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Oh right! Still not £20!!:smurf:

5. very bad game, bad graphics, ...

dont like it

6. You dont have to have flawless graphics to have a good game, thats a tad short sighted and narrow minded to be honest.

7. I used to enjoy the F1 manager game years ago. Had a nasty habit of crashing though, and even that game had shoddy graphics.

Its well overdue to be releasing another decent manager game I think. Does the game have realistic teams, etc? It doesn't look from the box like its a licenced title.

8. It looks like Pcfutbol on spain. I think if I buy it i would cry.

Why do they make bad games?

9. its a bit complicated... i have both RTL & GP World manager.... RTL looks more modern but GPW although outdated is by far the best manager F1 game.... Again u have real driver & team names here. I am yet to finish a full season on RTL... somehow i find it a bit boring compared to GPW.

Like Andy pointed out, u dont need to have excellent graphics to make a good manager game.. it shud have a good sim engine... RTL is not very realistic.

Still am waiting for F1 CM or better to come out..

For that matter.... any new sim based on F1 hasnt evolved much since the EA F1 99' days!

10. u r right Ross... i bought it from my friend for 32Euros.... not worth really :D

11. Am allready a team manager :D

Looks interesting though, I know couple people who would like it.

12. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Very very bad. GP world was so much better than this. And Nowadays if you need a f1 manager just play pitstopboss....:peace: