1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing Story time! (3 Words only)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Charlie Fishykins, May 28, 2016.

1. Hey guys!

Lets write a story! The rules are as followed!:

-Each user can only write 3 words at a time.

-Users can re-post after another user has posted.

-The story has to be racing related!

I WILL BEGIN!

Broom broom went...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Timmieturner12

Timmieturner12
    Premium Member

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco

4. While his teammate

5. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Hit the wall

6. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

wew, this game brongs so much memories of the game Omer mentioned :D

..and crashed out

7. Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him.

8. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

For Pastor Maldonado

9. Good job guys!
    Heres the story so far..
    Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided...

Im trying to divert the story here so it doesn't involve my beloved race drivers getting killed :laugh:

10. Milos

Milos

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me

(pls be beta test code, pls be beta test code)

11. Okay guys, what we will do is copy and paste the whole story into each of our posts to make it easier in advance ;)

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  12. Milos

Milos

damn, I wanted my PS4 beta test code :cry::roflmao:

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport ;)

14. I do love GRID Autosport don't get me wrong, i'm just using it for the sake of the story :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Milos

Milos

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport ;). They also announced

16. Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring!

Bet you weren't expecting me to say that! ;)

17. Milos

Milos

no, not at all :roflmao:

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton

18. Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton ownership of the

This story is going quite well actually! May have to turn it into a racing bible ;)

19. Milos

Milos

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton ownership of the FIA, so he

20. Timmieturner12

Timmieturner12
    Premium Member

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton ownership of the FIA, so he blocked off Ricciardo