Racing Story time! (3 Words only)

Good job guys!
Heres the story so far..
Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided...

Im trying to divert the story here so it doesn't involve my beloved race drivers getting killed :laugh:

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me

(pls be beta test code, pls be beta test code)

Okay guys, what we will do is copy and paste the whole story into each of our posts to make it easier in advance ;)

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, I wanted my PS4 beta test code :cry::roflmao:

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for..

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport ;)

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport ;). They also announced

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring!

Bet you weren't expecting me to say that! ;)

no, not at all :roflmao:

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton ownership of the

This story is going quite well actually! May have to turn it into a racing bible ;)

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton ownership of the FIA, so he

Broom broom went Ricciardo in Monaco, while his teammate hit the wall and crashed out. Helmut Marko sacked him for Pastor Maldonado. Codemasters then decided to give me the new GRID, as compensation for playing GRID Autosport. They also announced they were retiring! This gave Hamilton ownership of the FIA, so he blocked off Ricciardo

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back