1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing Series for Beginners

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Pieter Theron, May 4, 2009.

1. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I haven't seen it on the site but is there a racing series which focusses more on novices?

2. I think Mini is the one to start. There you can learn technique and smooth driving
  3. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I want to learn going as fast as hell in the fastest car available in the series :lol::lol:

Side Note) Thx will have a look there...
  4. :becky: From my experience better to drive slower but consistant and smoother however driving like "sat on wasp" is stylish :D
  5. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

That damn Mini needs 20 superchargers to make it go faster :dance2::dance2::dance2:

6. the minis are great cars tbh.
    I am in the RDTCC Honda series now but when that is done and a new mini series is made I'll sure try and get a spot on that.
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

yes there is:

Friendly Development Series <---------click here
    "Want to race in clean, friendly, events with larger fields of fellow Racing Club Members?
    Want the opportunity to race with the best drivers and learn from them how to improve your driving skills?
    Want to experience league style racing, but without the pressure of week-to-week results?
    Well here is your chance!"
    Warren Dawes, concept creator
  8. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I just added my name to the upcoming Mini race this week... Where do I change it to be RWD :lol:

9. If you want to drive a fast car, try the koenigssegg production car!
  10. lol but dont wonder if you are slower with the ccgt as in a mini :p ...atleast at the beginning
  11. Indeed the Mini series is the way to go, did sign up also for this fact, a good starter imo.

But the caterhams could be a great series to, like the 200, it's not that fast and you learn to handle RWD on the limit, as you can often slide it barely noticable through a corner without putting to much wheel effort in.

You can see i'm preparing for the Cat club race:wink2:
  12. I think it would be cool having all caterhams in game.
    Starting with the:
    Classic - 105bhp 1.4litre streetlegal
    Roadsport - 125bhp 1.6 streetlegal
    Roadsport - 150bhp 1.6 legal
    Roadsport - 175bhp 2.0 legal

Academy - 125bhp 1.6 not legal i thnk..
    Superlight - 150bhp 1.6 legal
    Superlight R300 - 175 2.0 legal
    superlight R400 - 210 2.0 legal

Esp the 105bhp would be great for learning...