Racing seat and wheel recommendations...

Hi guys,

I am looking at creating myself a racing setup again, I previously had a G27 and Wheel Stand Pro but sold it due to space restraints. I have recently moved house and now have the ability to have another setup!

I was looking at buying another G27 as I'm yet to see anything that compares for the price (unless you guys can tell me different?)

In terms of racing seat I was looking at the playseat Alcantara?
playseat-alcantara.jpg

Can anyone recommend anything else or point me in the direction of the best place to buy one? Ideally I would like a seat that is easy to adjust so that when I have other people round to use it they can adjust it to suit their height etc without any hassle.

thanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer.

r0beh

The problem i have my playset is adding equipment to it like when you add some heavy wheels to it like Fanatec Csw it gets very unstable almost wobbling and i´m planing Fanatec Css shifter when released so i might need update to a moore stable seat.Just my thoughts.
Have a good one and keep looking around

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm looking into the same as well at the moment:
my preference for a seat is a gtomega cockpit (look at first advice from Jari)
the wheel I haven't sorted that out at all yet:
my wet dream for the moment would be the csw with the csp's v2
but I'm a bit afraid of having reliability issues with fanatec products although I'm really curious of trying out a fanatec wheel...

Upvote 0
I personall have an rSeat EVO V3, which is a great seat :). It has no centre post, instead it has a unique side arm. It might look a little unstable, but I promise you it isn't. It also has great flexibility in adjustments and is pre-drilled for Logitech, Fanatec and Thrustmaster, so it is good if you would like to consider an upgrade in the future. I definitely recommend this :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back