F1 2010 Racing Leagues for PS3? Licenced member?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys. Ive been looking through the forum and been veiwing certain information based around Racing leagues that are taking place, i would be quite intrested in participating in these leagues but i would like more information. Ive looked in the League section but there is way too much information for me to sort through in order to find out the crack, call me lazy, but for somebody unfimilar to how the system works, theres alot of information to take in there. so i thought it would be quicker just to ask.

Firstly im a ps3 player, and im assuming that most of the players here are PC users, although ive seen XBox and Ps3 users too. But i was wondering which leagues, if any, are ps3 leagues, and which ones are available to join?

I do come and read/contribute to this forum quite alot, but im not a "licenced user", but i would quite like to be. What process do i need to go through in order to become a "licenced user".

Basically im just seeking specific information on what my options are, what leagues are available, can i join straight away, do they have ps3 leagues, can i get licenced?

Thanks for helping me out guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back