Race: 20:20

Track Settings:
Circuit – Kart Space II
Laps – 2 x 15 Laps
Car- PDI Racing Kart Jr
Tuning- Prohibbted
Tyre Restrictions – Sports Soft

Notes:
- Do not leave the track once Qualifying has started.

RD Club Rules: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is Stewy__P

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Stuart Pocock- Stewy__P
2- Dubravko Sparovec
3- Rui F Martins
4- Jonathan Seekings (Possible)
5- Dan Hemmings (Possible)
6- Oli Peacock
7- Connor Caple
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

Last edited:
well, after a log break from GT online racing i was finally able to return to it, and it was great!
today i started my morning by doing some practice with the kart, only to find out, when i entered the server, that it was on the wrong track, it was on the other space kart track :roflmao: but i was still able to practice enough for the race, anyway i wasn't able to match the pace of the faster cars.
On race 1 i had a nice battlefor 4th place but i ended up spinning and losing a lot of time, so i was in last place and kept there until the end, i was lapped by Jonathan, sorry i didn't give you enough space but i didn't see you coming, it wans't intentional :unsure:
still it was really fun to do this race :thumbsup:

On the second race i started 2nd and took advantage of that, by lap 6 i was still 2nd and i stayed there until lap 12 when Olib caugth me and we started figthing for position, Dubravko also enter this figth and they both passed me, i ended the race in 4th position, which was very good in my opinion.

I had a great time today, thank you for organizing the race and to everybody who took part and made this great race, see you next time :thumbsup:

congratlations to top3 in both races, especially to Jonathan for winning both races, that was impressive :thumbsup:

Well done Jonathan on winning both races! :thumbsup:

It was really fun to race with Oli wheel to wheel once again. Second race was really good where it came down to the wire and after we switched positions for who knows how many times, Oli came out as a winner of our great battle. :thumbsup:

Hope we take our karts again for a spin in the future.

Well done Jonathan on winning both races! :thumbsup:

It was really fun to race with Oli wheel to wheel once again. Second race was really good where it came down to the wire and after we switched positions for who knows how many times, Oli came out as a winner of our great battle. :thumbsup:

Hope we take our karts again for a spin in the future.

It was good racing you again mate! How long 3 years maybe?!?!? Awesome battle and was so much fun

Glad to see everyone enjoyed this evenings event, the karts always provide some cracking racing. The karts definitely will return however not on this track, personally I feel the track is too narrow and makes feel me extremely confined. As GT6 has a limited amount of tracks which can used by the karts it's a tough choice on what track to use.

I enjoyed racing with you all. The lack of chat felt weird as I'm used to having voice comms with my other GT6 races.

I enjoyed my third place - thanks for spinning, Rui :D, as that's the only way I was ever going to get past you.

I find those karts hard to drive and was a full 2 seconds a lap slower than the guys at the front. I am a slow driver anyway, so it's just down to me being sub-par. I didn't hit anyone during the race anyway, which is always good. :notworthy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back