Racing Game Challenges V0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kedy89 wins.

Have had expected something more specacular though, all three overtakes worked because of small mistakes from the overtaken driver. But Tobi clearly overtook more cars :D

I have had too much on my plate this week unfortunately. I have made some pretty awesome moves in some Club Races, but never saved them. I'll see if I can dig up an AMS Queensland move I made a few weeks ago. It's too late, but it was awesome.

@kedy89 wins.

Have had expected something more specacular though, all three overtakes worked because of small mistakes from the overtaken driver. But Tobi clearly overtook more cars :D
Was the first one that came to mind, and I knew I had saved. Might have done better ones, but couldn't remember any in particular. Was quite spectacular when I did it, still had quite a gap before NGK. Passing 3 cars on one straight isn't something you do every race. Not sure what more spectacular you wanted :p

Ähm, yeah, new one. No proper idea to be honest. Best Eau Rouge crash maybe? Nothing staged, actual mistake/misjudgement. Screenshot or video, don't care.

Was the first one that came to mind, and I knew I had saved. Might have done better ones, but couldn't remember any in particular. Was quite spectacular when I did it, still had quite a gap before NGK. Passing 3 cars on one straight isn't something you do every race. Not sure what more spectacular you wanted :p

Ähm, yeah, new one. No proper idea to be honest. Best Eau Rouge crash maybe? Nothing staged, actual mistake/misjudgement. Screenshot or video, don't care.
Of course you don't do that very often and that#s why you won. Despite the last car it looked very easy though because they ran messed up their exit onto the main straight

This technically doesn't count because I drove down it backwards, but here you go.
2015-01-15_00009.jpg
2015-01-15_00010.jpg
2015-01-15_00011.jpg
2015-01-15_00012.jpg
2015-01-15_00013.jpg

Of course you don't do that very often and that#s why you won. Despite the last car it looked very easy though because they ran messed up their exit onto the main straight
First one was rather easy as he had a compromised line through the last corner due to the battle. 2nd in the slipstream of the 3rd, 3rd under braking :D

This technically doesn't count because I drove down it backwards, but here you go.
View attachment 158822 View attachment 158821 View attachment 158818 View attachment 158820 View attachment 158819
yeah, right way please. also isn't that the car the rolls over once you turn in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%