Racing Game Challenges! - Archive

I wish I'd saved video of this one rather than just this screenshot. :D

(Assuming barrel rolls in mid air count as rolling, it was a contender!)

0XPIjLt.jpg

Keep the suggestions coming. I have a few challenges in the bank that I will be rolling out first, and then your suggestions will take over.

I've got two good ones.

First one is from a race with the ESR guys from R3E. Unfortunately I don't have the unedited version on my HDD, although the commentary is fitting :D

Second one was actually on one of Alex's Failrace episodes recently. GTR2 Yugos are really easy to roll and are quite silly when they do.

Well, it doesn't say I can post a montage, but then it doesn't exactly say I can't either so here's a collection of 7 of my more memorable crashes in one video of just under 2 minutes. All are from RaceRoom competitions or leaderboard runs and if it's not a legal entry, well, enjoy them anyway. Cars and tracks are as follows:
1. Ruf GT3 at Bathurst
2. Corvette GT3 at Hockenheim
3. Ford GT3 at Oschersleben
4. Ford GT3 at Oschersleben
5. McLaren at Silverstone
6. Ford GT3 at Silverstone
7. Chevy Cruze WTCC at Suzuka
I have these because family couldn't care less about my racing but they love to see my crashes.:O_o:
Here's the link

Seems my corkscrew at the corkscrew last night with the Clip Cup on Automobilista might be a cloud with a silver lining!
Great event and the role was pretty good also! This happened about half way through the 2nd race. Random grid and I got last spot. I was working my way through the field when it all went Pete Tong.

Another flip, but this one was very weird. Touched a kerb at high speed at VIR just on a crest, and the Daytona Prototype I'm driving goes all 'Mark Webber at Le Mans' on me!

My Petter Solberg one above was much better though!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back