Racing Game Challenges! - Archive

@Jimlaad43 Thats whole different approach - using kerb to get too much air under the car. Doesn't count :D Other Kerb rollovers are happening because of centripetal force, or bouncing off from kerbs mechanical reactive force, or risen center of mass, or all three.
The brief is to roll a car off a kerb. I think I did that :whistling: :D

Flipped off the kerb ... then rolled..

(I'm just messing with you, don't worry! :))

Going to try the challenge this week!

Hey :)
I was testing at the Hermanos Rodriguez 2015 track before a Stock car Extreme race here at RD, in SCE the Super V8s where stiff as a iron board :O_o: ( they have changed that now in Automobilista ) , Video : I hit a Curb wrong ---goes for about 100 meters on 2 wheels--hits then a tyre barrier--flips then over a 3 meter fence---rolls 2 times and ends on all 4 wheels--like a cat,
at the same time the build in spectator sound on the track goes crazy :D.

I dont have a video of me flipping because of a kerb. If i'd do one now, it would be staged. Which is not the target here i believe.

I planned to do a video with the Reliant Robin but i realised the mod isnt working anymore.
Cause that wouldnt be staged, the Robin just flips. Every. Damn. Time

I dont have a video of me flipping because of a kerb. If i'd do one now, it would be staged. Which is not the target here i believe.

I planned to do a video with the Reliant Robin but i realised the mod isnt working anymore.
Cause that wouldnt be staged, the Robin just flips. Every. Damn. Time
Staging it isn't that bad. If you've found a glitchy kerb that does something really spectacular, there's nothing wrong with going out and taking it 10 times, rolling each time, and working out which one looks best.

Here's my clip from Automobilista. This was back when I was still using my keyboard (hence janky steering) and invulnerability. Here I learned never to take an F1 car to this particular track:

Also, here's a bonus clip. It doesn't involve a kerb per se, but it features a lot of rolls when I pulled a Kvyat:

This one is from quite a few months back. Pesky little anti-cut kerb! :D

This second one is also from a few months ago, less of a "roll" but still pretty spectacular and funny to watch. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back