1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Racing club promotions

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Gareth Hickling, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I was wondering if it would be possible to have the server setup in the week sometime without a password so I could jump in for an hour now and again to hopefully promote the racing club here?

Even if it was just a single day it was up it would help get a few more in maybe.

Some 15 mins practice sessions and short 20-30 lap races would be a blast!

Your thoughts?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes sir, will do after tonights race :)

Update:
    It's up and running already Gaz!

3. Nice idea. Maybe some people could be apointed to race on that server and promote RD????

4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Nice one Brammie, I will get on there Wednesday or Thursday for and hour or two.
    I will start a meet up thread when I know im going to be there!

5. These are great ideas, I'll join in whenever i can

6. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

im also willing to help to join the server and tell the people who race on there what Rd is all about

7. Me and Ben were on Friday night, trying to promote RD to the few peeps that turned up.

One thing we did notice was that the tracks like Daytona and Talledega attracted the most drivers (some servers had 15 - 16 drivers). We maybe able to promote the club to more people if we run those two tracks

Just a thought

8. We should try to promote the spirit amongst us drivers here.

For us here it doesn't seem to be a problem what track it's gonna be. We just love to race against each other whilst turning left.:curl-lip:

If we can get the others warmer for this kind spirit with still lots of competition, we could hit the nail on the head.

I did do a couple races for promoting RD and the guys that were on there were from another forum nvolving ARCA. Can't remember wich one, was some weeks ago.

But I'm a bit afraid that the ones who buy ARCA come from a forum already. And are much more difficult into "transferring" to a new forum, if you know what i mean.

9. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

bram can you set up a server tonight i can join and promote today

10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

pc is not working properly shut down twice already:( not my eve i think grrr

11. ARCA server is running already the whole week as public server :wink: