Racing Club events for the Americas - we need your feedback!

So myself and Corrado Conti are potentially organising races for the American time zones. What we want is YOUR FEEDBACK! If you are from North/South America or Australia/East Asia, and/or you're interested in doing races at this time, please respond to this thread by answering the questions below!

1. For reference, the weekly GSC schedule in the Racing Club is as follows:
- Monday: Minis
- Wednesdays: Open-wheelers
- Fridays: Stock Car V8
Which of these are you most likely to attend? You don't have to pick just one!

2. These would probably be races starting in the evenings in the Americas. The range for event start times is 23:00/01:00 GMT. This is a broad range of times, so what is the best time for you to start an event?

3. To start off with, we want to go with some good race lengths that ensure fun racing. How long do you want the races to be, and how many races do you want in a single event?

4. Tell us what tracks you would like to see in these events. Try and stick to "easy" tracks, i.e. tracks that don't require ages of practice and aren't going to end your race if you make a mistake.

Thanks guys - we await your feedback!

23:00 GMT works for me on Mondays, unfortunately I work evenings on Wed. and Thurs. Shame, as I would really love to do open wheel or V8s but I guess I'd have to be stuck with Minis.

Race lengths maybe not too long, that way we could get a handful of different tracks raced at during the day. I do love the street circuits from vanilla GSC (Ribeirao Preto and Salvador), but I am happy with really any track (....maybe except Curitiba. :p)

23.00 is good for me , i would probably race the minis and the open wheelers , and the v8s only maybe, and the days for race are good as you have set above, and all tracks are ok,also one race of 30 minutes is good

23:00 GMT works for me on Mondays, unfortunately I work evenings on Wed. and Thurs. Shame, as I would really love to do open wheel or V8s but I guess I'd have to be stuck with Minis.

Race lengths maybe not too long, that way we could get a handful of different tracks raced at during the day. I do love the street circuits from vanilla GSC (Ribeirao Preto and Salvador), but I am happy with really any track (....maybe except Curitiba. :p)

So far 23:00GMT is looking like the most wanted time... however two responses isn't a number that much can be gleaned from.

Spread the word about this thread guys! tell anyone who may be interested.

Sometimes is better to just go ahead and set something up as feedback on the internet seems to be rare nowadays (too much effort to answer four little questions).

Trial and Error :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing