1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing club and hosting

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Craig Whitmore, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How are the racing club races hosted?

I'd like to run an event aimed for beginners & amateurs, who are still haven't mastered all the assists, such as myself, but I am unsure how to host such a game and how are people invited to the game.

Do I just host a custom game and kick people who haven't signed up etc.

I was thinking of hosting a mini championship of something like 3 races of 30% or something, allowing assists.
  2. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

You need to set up the event here http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-racing-club/ then ppl will signup to your event, once you get to setting up the room ingame make it private so no one else can join at will and invite the ppl from your post using their GFWL tags (preferably add them to friends list before going ingame to make it easier if you dont have more than 1 screen.
  3. Thanks, that's easy.
  4. If I have proper internet by the time you're ready to go then I'll join up. I try with no assists, but Im rubbish, I can do some tracks but not others. eg I just had to turn back on ABS, Racing Line, No Damage, to be able to get around Singapore... & I still qualified last, 10 secs off pole & 5 secs slower than 23rd. Finished in 1st place tho, no damage is amazing :D
  5. I have to use at least medium TC and racing line, ABS and Braking are both off. I can cope with damage on, but prefer it off.

I've tried without the race line, however the only track I can do this on is Budapest.

I'll probably sort something out for next weekend.
  6. I would join this, i need to practise with all aids off. Sunday would be nice. As i cant make it all saturdays and the ones i can make i am already in a league
  7. Too soon for me, proper internet doesnt get here until 27th April... cant wait...
    This is what I'm stuck with currently...
  8. Guys I am locking this thread. Please keep online racing discussions within the racing club section.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.