1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Racing clans

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Andrew Reed, May 21, 2011.

1. Racing Club

not sure if i am allowed to ask this question but i would like to be involved with a racing Club so that i can get the experience on the track as i am not bad in practice but when in a race i loose the confidence to race

Thanx Andy AKA reedyandreedy

2. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

All you need to do is sign up for a race. As stated in the application rules, drivers of all skill levels are welcome.
    As for your race confidence, take it easy in your first few so you don't crash, then work on your pace.

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

RD Club races have for 98% of time very good drivers. You can learn alot from following these guys around track. Just stay clean and don't try to win race by first turn. And don't be discouraged when you start to fall behind. It's part of the learning experience. Have fun! Cheers.

4. thanx for the info, As for winning that i am not interested in as i know that i haven't pace to the experience racers but the experience is what i am needing. so thanx for the replies and i will have a look at the RD club races and see what happens.

Thanx Andy